Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

LMAO ya gotta love this guy......

"he was like yea, they had offered me lebrons old house......"

aw man....!

edit: AWESOME interview.....hope there is a link to throw up in the thread later.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

is this a win for ohio

1536286_o.gif
That gif...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
You're way too old to believe in "fairness".
but its more than fair if he has the actual talent though ...his voice >>>*

and by article he worked radio before so he has the experience

haters gonna hate
laugh.gif
pretty much...

these clean cut graduates could have stood road side all day with a bummy sign
laugh.gif

He's hustling too... he just a got a unique angle
pimp.gif

I could just picture it right now, new T-Shirts that state "Who needs Lebron when you got the "GOD Given Voice" 
laugh.gif

I just saw him on the Today show....They couldn't get him a suit? .... buddy had on a Camo' jacket, green T and some dingy %%# Jeans... He still looked like a bum on the streets.

Son had the same outfit on as when he was on the street. He still had those crusty !@+ J's on.
laugh.gif

But this is a great story and he seems very humble right now.
pimp.gif

they gave him an extra long segment on the today show
usually they don't even let people talk on those programs

I saw the thread the other day and was like ok, dude has a great voice, to bad he's homeless...thought nothing of it

I woke up this morning to see dude on the today show
eek.gif
 mind=blown

Awwww man he was doing great until I seen that vid with him smoking
sick.gif

Yes I know A cigarette isn't a drug, but he is suppose to have this clean image.

I would love an interview where he says, "like another famous Clevelander, I'm taking my talent to South Beach." Make the circle complete!

kudos to him.. everyone desires a chance and he got his now .. hope he owns it, hits the ground running and never look back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]
[h1]'Golden Radio Voice' Guy -- Grounded in Ohio By No ID[/h1]
1/5/2011 12:55 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

The 'Golden Radio Voice' guy -- who went from homeless to overnight Internet sensation -- is struggling to board a flight to NYC because he doesn't have ID ... according to his rep (yep, he's got one now).

ed Williams' peeps tell us Ted is currently at the courthouse in Columbus, OH trying to get a copy of his birth certificate. 

Ted is supposed to be in New York tomorrow for an interview on "Today" -- but according to the rep he's been homeless for more than four years so he doesn't have ID ... and can't board a flight.

It's the first bad news Williams has had in 24 hours. He's gotten a job offer, a home offer, and a free trip home to visit his mom -- all because of the YouTube clip that went viral.

Ted's rep says having to reestablish identity is a common problem for the homeless. Let's hope someone has a plan B to get Ted to NYC.

indifferent.gif
but you do not need an ID to travel...i think TED needs to hire a new rep.
eyes.gif

Uhh,no. If you drive then you don't need one, but if you're planning to fly, you need a valid ID.

"Christmas Day bomber" didn't.
grin.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Yes I know A cigarette isn't a drug, but he is suppose to have this clean image.

by definition it is, but I know what you mean.
sad, they "clean" up drug addicts and alcoholics and just feed them cigs 
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]

The 'Golden Radio Voice' guy -- who went from homeless to overnight Internet sensation -- is struggling to board a flight to NYC because he doesn't have ID ... according to his rep (yep, he's got one now).

ed Williams' peeps tell us Ted is currently at the courthouse in Columbus, OH trying to get a copy of his birth certificate. 

Ted is supposed to be in New York tomorrow for an interview on "Today" -- but according to the rep he's been homeless for more than four years so he doesn't have ID ... and can't board a flight.

It's the first bad news Williams has had in 24 hours. He's gotten a job offer, a home offer, and a free trip home to visit his mom -- all because of the YouTube clip that went viral.

Ted's rep says having to reestablish identity is a common problem for the homeless. Let's hope someone has a plan B to get Ted to NY

roll.gif

Originally Posted by chupi318

that #%@# was sick, anyone know if he got off the streets yet?

he's going to work for the Cleveland cavaliers...and they also bought him a house or an apartment

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

[h1][/h1]

Ted's rep says having to reestablish identity is a common problem for the homeless. Let's hope someone has a plan B to get Ted to NY
roll.gif

the illuminati strikes quick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Awwww man he was doing great until I seen that vid with him smoking
sick.gif

I was thinking the samething. Why smoke a cigarette while doing an interview?

^ because he didnt want to do the interview... he wanted to smoke a cigarette...

but how would he look turning down an interview when he was homeless yesterday? lol

laugh.gif
 @ random dudes just poppin outta the door during that interview.

And I agree about the smoking with cigarettes, that was a bit off putting.

Back
Top Bottom