Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

30t6p3b.gif
@ venom hating ........talent >

I don't understand all the hate and the talk about college degrees. In the original video, he clearly states about how he was interested in radio and "WENT TO SCHOOL FOR IT." How do you know he doesn't have a degree himself?

I'm glad dude has landed a gig though and that exposure has helped him out of his rut. : smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Buddy got like 100+ legit job offers in 24 hours..... I pray this man stays clean.

eek.gif

It's heart warming story 
staying clean he's set for life

the industry he's going into is full of alcohol sponsorships though ...only gonna be a matter of time hopefully he stays sober though

proves if you got real talent there's a opportunity for you.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

There are people more deserving of such limited opportunities I feel.
talent >> *
This right here. I'm close to my degree in Mass Comm and homie has a better voice and probably better on-air presence than myself. A degree or extensive schooling doesn't always mean you're the best for a job/field/etc. And no venom lyrix everything in life isn't fair. I understand your anger, but you gotta be kidding me if you think dude wouldn't make a good on-air personality.

I never said he wouldn't be a great on air personality, although he has a voice, being a personality on air is a completely different ball game

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
at people saying it's Rick Fox or President Obama.

he sounds like the dave chappelle tiger woods 
laugh.gif

but good for him, hopefully he keeps it clean

Originally Posted by 650

they just showed a clip of this video on around the horn on espn

I'm watching this too...

Cleveland Cavs & NFL films are offering him jobs

Feels good man
happy.gif
happy.gif

ok...take this for what it is...

- Yes he has an amazing voice, and he's blessed with it....BUT
- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
- You don't just hand out these kind of jobs...idk that's what comes to mind to me when people just say give this man so n so...it's more of a charity case type of thing.

Ugh, this guy went to a professional school. He has a degree...

I like how everyone all of a sudden has a soul and a conscience. Listen I'm not saying this man doesn't deserve to make money off his gift, but people want to give him the world because they feel sorry or bad for him...

There are people more deserving of such limited opportunities I feel.

you mad?

get this man out of ohio

Local radio manager guy used to work at a radio station this guy also worked at. Said he liked his mary j
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom