Honda/Kia Drivers: Do you feel like a lame? Vol. You're Broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

Wow @ the backlash I'm receiving (especially condsidering the board we're on)

Y'all know y'all wouldn't be caught dead in those Starbury kicks, so why are Cars any different?
cause its $50,000...if jordans were 50 grand id stay in starbury kicks all day....

I dont see why your making such a materialistic. Why dont you post your AGE, Your Income and What you Drive before you start bad mouthing others. Some peoplehave real life problems that dont involve "What I drive."

Seriously...

I don't understand why people buy lower-end cars like Hyundai, Acura, Chrysler, Buick, Mazdas, Infiniti Fords etc...I'd rather be a pedestrian.

I said to myself a long time ago, I'd never drive a car that retails under $50,000.

The only exception I'll make is Old Schools, but even then I'll accesorize them as much as possible (Rims, Candy Paint, Woodgrain, Customized Interior, Audio System, Plasma TVs in the back).

The best analogy I can make is...drivin a $50,000+ car is like rockin a pair of Jordans, while drivin a car that costs under is rockin Wal-Mart shoes with the velcro straps that ******ed/Wheel Chaired Kids wear.

Anybody feel me?

Man, drivin a Honda must hinder your ability to interact from the Female population
smh.gif

Ain't no dimes/respectable ladies effin with a dude who drives a Honda...
roll.gif
So you would rather be barefoot than wear a pair of fake white/white AF1s?

Stop trying to make yourself feel good about not having a whip.

Originally Posted by InTheBean

I drive a Honda and i would bet my life I get more play then you. A car is something to get you from point A to point B, it's not the same as the clothes you're wearing. No 18 year old kid can afford a 50,000+ dollar car, unless daddy buys it for them, which im sure is the case with you.
Me personally, I'm remaining a pedestrian until I can afford a car in that price range...

And yes an "18 year old kid" can afford a $50,000 car...

It's 2008, we've got billionaire in their early 20s, and Teenage Millionaires.

There's no reason why you can't clock atleast Six Figures in this day an age...as long as you have a functioning brain and all of your limbs,there's no excuse for being a broke/mediocre individual.

Hit up some Robert Kiyosaki or Jim Cramer books, get on the grind and apply what you've learned.
wink.gif

yo how many screen names does darko have?..this dude needs to be ip banned..like this thread will blow up to 20+ pages..i suggest you guys just post a
laugh.gif
emoticon and keep it moving..all darko wants to do is rile peopleup..dont take him seriously and this troll will keep it moving

The best analogy I can make is...drivin a $50,000+ car is like rockin a pair of Jordans, while drivin a car that costs under is rockin Wal-Mart shoes with the velcro straps that ******ed/Wheel Chaired Kids wear.

Thats an awsome analogy. GT_OH SMH

At the end of the day a car is still a depreciating asset. It's not lame to drive a "cheap" car, it's lame to waste money trying to impresspeople that don't really matter in the first place. How old are you to think that you need a $50,000+ car to pull females.

Honda/Acura: Prelude, EK9, DC2, DC5, Accord, S2000, NSX
Mazda: RX-7, RX-8
Nissan/Infiniti: GT-R, Maxima, Sentra SE-R, Silvia, Altima, G35, 240SX
Toyota/Scion: Celica, Supra, Corolla, Camry, tC
You sure you really wanna doubt this car companies??? You can keep naming more car companies and I will keep naming more good cars they make to show the flawin your logic...

Me personally, I'm remaining a pedestrian until I can afford a car in that price range...

There's no reason why you can't clock atleast Six Figures in this day an age...as long as you have a functioning brain and all of your limbs, there's no excuse for being a broke/mediocre individual.

Hit up some Robert Kiyosaki or Jim Cramer books, get on the grind and apply what you've learned.
wink.gif
DREAMLAND.
laugh.gif

let me know when you wake up.

Man, drivin a Honda must hinder your ability to interact from the Female population

There's no reason why you can't clock atleast Six Figures in this day an age...as long as you have a functioning brain and all of your limbs, there's no excuse for being a broke/mediocre individual.

Hit up some Robert Kiyosaki or Jim Cramer books, get on the grind and apply what you've learned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo shut your face kid u dont even have a whip.. ur probably still in high school. log off

also acura and infiniti are luxury brands

yo how many screen names does darko have?..this dude needs to be ip banned..like this thread will blow up to 20+ pages..i suggest you guys just post a
laugh.gif
emoticon and keep it moving..all darko wants to do is rile people up..dont take him seriously and this troll will keep it moving
seriously, this dudes an idiot, he has no idea what he's talking about

I drive a Honda and i would bet my life I get more play then you. A car is something to get you from point A to point B, it's not the same as the clothes you're wearing. No 18 year old kid can afford a 50,000+ dollar car, unless daddy buys it for them, which im sure is the case with you.

wink.gif
O.K. ready..
tell us how old you are?
how much do you make a year?
do you live with your parents?
do you have a car?
do you have a job?
.. how the hell can you compare $150 jordans to a $50,000 car???.. oh and they do have acura's that cost 50k they even had one that cost 90k..
my 05 MDX and 01 honda accord >>> your shoes

wow.... learn something new everyday....

just learned today that some people's mindset and thinking processes are so immature and impractical.

just hope there aren't that many of these kind of people, otherwise the world would be near its end.

some people are so pathetic nowadays that its not even worth it for others to save them

on a side note, there are 13 year olds running around here on NT, so i would understand the immaturity.

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

Wow @ the backlash I'm receiving (especially condsidering the board we're on)

Y'all know y'all wouldn't be caught dead in those Starbury kicks, so why are Cars any different?

You are comparing a couple hundread dollars to a couple thousands. IMO, great comparison..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by northdade

yo shut your face kid u dont even have a whip.. ur probably still in high school. log off

word.

OP: Let people drive what they want. Plus, smart guy... some people would rather have a lavish house than drive around in an expensive car.

usually i ignore these posts. but now that i am attempting to reply i cannot think of anything to say to such a silly premise

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wink.gif
O.K. ready..
tell us how old you are?
how much do you make a year?
do you live with your parents?
do you have a car?
do you have a job?
.. how the hell can you compare $150 jordans to a $50,000 car???
x1000.

The fact that you mention two CROOKS (Kiyosaki and Cramer) tells me that you're another marginalized member of Middle America that gets through his days byfronting on the internet like he's a somebody.

Let me tell you this. In this day and age, it's harder than EVER to make an HONEST buck.

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

Originally Posted by northdade

word.

OP: Let people drive what they want. Plus, smart guy... some people would rather have a lavish house than drive around in an expensive car.
doesnt bill gates drive a toyota prius????

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I dont see why your making such a materialistic. Why dont you post your AGE, Your Income and What you Drive before you start bad mouthing others. Some people have real life problems that dont involve "What I drive."
I actually just turned 18 a few months ago...my income is still at 0 because I haven't started my business.

I officially registered a Limited Liability Company a few weeks ago, and got a Tax ID # for it, right now I'm working on building credit for it, so I canfinance the equipment for my first business project.

I've been home schooled for the past 5 years and have had tons of free time to read all kinds of books...Financial, Marketing, Business etc. I've readall the autobiography/memoirs of all the successful entrepreneurs of our generation.

I'm pretty much the only one in my area who's doing what I'm doing, so I expect no competition.

I'm going to spend 16-20 hours a day working on the business until I have acquired enough capital to hire employees to do the work for me.
tongue.gif

I know I'll be sitting on a million by my 20th birthday.
eek.gif

My ambition/drive is off the chain
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom