Honest compliments that offend you.....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lol Diego I think she means Dark Skinned.... But fam I def read the same thing like MyT over there holding out huh...

roll.gif
roll.gif

this is  niketalk

i def read it as DEAD STOCK

im like she a virgin?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im saying though, if I had to guess that 1 girl on NT had to be a virgin, MyT would def be up there on the list.

She just never gave off any sexual vibes as opposed to other girls (hope this "honest compliment" doesnt offend you).
Thykerjobs coming in a close second.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lol Diego I think she means Dark Skinned.... But fam I def read the same thing like MyT over there holding out huh...

roll.gif
roll.gif

this is  niketalk

i def read it as DEAD STOCK

im like she a virgin?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im saying though, if I had to guess that 1 girl on NT had to be a virgin, MyT would def be up there on the list.

She just never gave off any sexual vibes as opposed to other girls (hope this "honest compliment" doesnt offend you).
Thykerjobs coming in a close second.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The you're so articulate one would offend me if it came from a white person
laugh.gif

I hate when white people say this because they're trying to infer that my other black friends are stupid or some +@%*.

laugh.gif

I hate when white people say this because they're trying to infer that my other black friends are stupid or some +@%*.

"you speak so well"
not offended per say but i hate when people tell me that, as if it's not expected of me or something

"you speak so well"
not offended per say but i hate when people tell me that, as if it's not expected of me or something

"you and Project (my homie) dont act like the others.. you know?
the others act all "ghetto"... you two actually have some manners.."

indifferent.gif

white girl, i know this...

"you and Project (my homie) dont act like the others.. you know?
the others act all "ghetto"... you two actually have some manners.."

indifferent.gif

white girl, i know this...

one thing ive gotten alot that bothers me is when a girl looks at my hands and says you have such pretty hands or soft hands for a guy...i give em a thanks i guess??? with a
indifferent.gif

one thing ive gotten alot that bothers me is when a girl looks at my hands and says you have such pretty hands or soft hands for a guy...i give em a thanks i guess??? with a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

I had one person tell me im not like the "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked word to

laugh.gif

I had one person tell me im not like the "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked word to

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

I had one person tell me im not like "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked.
heard this plenty too

lot of white ppl joke around an be like "al youre not black" "al dress like a white boy"

there was a meeting at my job an i said a few words in front of everybody w/e..........folks were coming up to me after like "wow AL youre so articulated"

i mean damn..............everybody talks different for certain occasions.......who talks like they are on NT in real life all day?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

I had one person tell me im not like "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked.
heard this plenty too

lot of white ppl joke around an be like "al youre not black" "al dress like a white boy"

there was a meeting at my job an i said a few words in front of everybody w/e..........folks were coming up to me after like "wow AL youre so articulated"

i mean damn..............everybody talks different for certain occasions.......who talks like they are on NT in real life all day?

Originally Posted by Diego

MyT - You still got your V card on deck? Or am I reading your post wrong?

Dominican and PR broads always hit me with the "Im usually not attracted to Mexicans, but youre different".

indifferent.gif

Then I beat the guts to a pulp and take her to eat tacos.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dumb broads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

MyT - You still got your V card on deck? Or am I reading your post wrong?

Dominican and PR broads always hit me with the "Im usually not attracted to Mexicans, but youre different".

indifferent.gif

Then I beat the guts to a pulp and take her to eat tacos.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dumb broads
laugh.gif

"wow I wasn't expecting that"

Actually I got the most reversed compliment in the fitness thread.. can't remember what it was but I think he was upset

Back
Top Bottom