Honest compliments that offend you.....

"wow I wasn't expecting that"

Actually I got the most reversed compliment in the fitness thread.. can't remember what it was but I think he was upset

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The you're so articulate one would offend me if it came from a white person
laugh.gif

I hate when white people say this because they're trying to infer that my other black friends are stupid or some +@%*.

I had one person tell me im not like "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked.
heard this plenty too

lot of white ppl joke around an be like "al youre not black" "al dress like a white boy"

there was a meeting at my job an i said a few words in front of everybody w/e..........folks were coming up to me after like "wow AL youre so articulated"

i mean damn..............everybody talks different for certain occasions.......who talks like they are on NT in real life all day?
I bet they'd think different of you once they sat in your car and heard max b playing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hate when white people say this because they're trying to infer that my other black friends are stupid or some +@%*.

I had one person tell me im not like "others". I was couldn't even respond I was just shocked.
heard this plenty too

lot of white ppl joke around an be like "al youre not black" "al dress like a white boy"

there was a meeting at my job an i said a few words in front of everybody w/e..........folks were coming up to me after like "wow AL youre so articulated"

i mean damn..............everybody talks different for certain occasions.......who talks like they are on NT in real life all day?
I bet they'd think different of you once they sat in your car and heard max b playing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

heard this plenty too

laugh.gif

How they like you now Al?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

heard this plenty too

laugh.gif

How they like you now Al?

laugh.gif

heard this plenty too

Ninjahood

laugh.gif

heard this plenty too

Ninjahood

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dark skin
i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif
6a3269b69b6ab5d9903c5857c35e7d4fb9623864_r.gif

Compliments on my voice. In my mind "I'm like you ignorant puppet, how you think I'm supposed to sound?"
Girl: I like your shirt
Me in my mind: "Oh really you mean the shirt that only says LRG on it?"
eyes.gif

dark skin
i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif
6a3269b69b6ab5d9903c5857c35e7d4fb9623864_r.gif

Compliments on my voice. In my mind "I'm like you ignorant puppet, how you think I'm supposed to sound?"
Girl: I like your shirt
Me in my mind: "Oh really you mean the shirt that only says LRG on it?"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

"oh you look nice today"
indifferent.gif

what u trynna say #!%? especially since i've worn this shirt before and you know it

But then you give them the
eyes.gif
 look & they fall all over themselves to correct what they said...

"uh not that you don't look nice everyday.. nah you look nice everyday, but today you look especially nice.... yaaaa". 
Look of defeat on their face = priceless. 
I hate people that do this.  You will never get another compliment from that person ever again.  Some times it just feels good when some one says.  O you look nice today.  And yes that does mean you didn't look that good before.  So what.  Take the compliment say thank you. 
how_about_no.jpg

how about you keep that kind of "compliment" to yourself.
Trynna lowkey diss me and im suppose be all
happy.gif
about it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

"oh you look nice today"
indifferent.gif

what u trynna say #!%? especially since i've worn this shirt before and you know it

But then you give them the
eyes.gif
 look & they fall all over themselves to correct what they said...

"uh not that you don't look nice everyday.. nah you look nice everyday, but today you look especially nice.... yaaaa". 
Look of defeat on their face = priceless. 
I hate people that do this.  You will never get another compliment from that person ever again.  Some times it just feels good when some one says.  O you look nice today.  And yes that does mean you didn't look that good before.  So what.  Take the compliment say thank you. 
how_about_no.jpg

how about you keep that kind of "compliment" to yourself.
Trynna lowkey diss me and im suppose be all
happy.gif
about it
indifferent.gif

i'm sorry guys...

i thought folks would catch on...

dark skin

i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif

thanks Diego...i'm sure my mom would be proud i give off virgin vibes...
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure i was the resident virgin for the longest time on here...

we know damn well her box aint DS

lol @ niketalkers.

i, too, read deadstock at first, but used my powers of logic and reason to realize she meant dark skinned lol

im sayin, yall dont watch curb your enthusiasm?

she said i have larry david swag, tho.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif

fat-joe-sneaker-lick.jpg

win, this is.

i'm sorry guys...

i thought folks would catch on...

dark skin

i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif

thanks Diego...i'm sure my mom would be proud i give off virgin vibes...
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure i was the resident virgin for the longest time on here...

we know damn well her box aint DS

lol @ niketalkers.

i, too, read deadstock at first, but used my powers of logic and reason to realize she meant dark skinned lol

im sayin, yall dont watch curb your enthusiasm?

she said i have larry david swag, tho.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

i'm still VNDS tho
laugh.gif

fat-joe-sneaker-lick.jpg

win, this is.

"really i thought you was just an intern here"
"you sound like your 14 on the phone"
"those heels make you look taller"

indifferent.gif

"really i thought you was just an intern here"
"you sound like your 14 on the phone"
"those heels make you look taller"

indifferent.gif

"I see you finally got a hair cut."

Ummm +%+ is that about. Hae i been looking bad or you know what style i was going for?

"I see you finally got a hair cut."

Ummm +%+ is that about. Hae i been looking bad or you know what style i was going for?

"hey, can you help me on my math and biology?"
indifferent.gif

"wow you remind me of chris brown"
"are your teeth fake? they look way too nice to be real" (veneers)

"hey, can you help me on my math and biology?"
indifferent.gif

"wow you remind me of chris brown"
"are your teeth fake? they look way too nice to be real" (veneers)

Back
Top Bottom