Hoodrats talking manners VOL: Really? (I'm new at this)

Today, I was in a deli, and a guy walks past two hoodrats, which were presumably in his way. The guy mumbles a quick "excuse me" as he is eating a slice of pizza, and right after, one of the two HR exclaim, "Wait what you said? You said watch out?". To which the guy replied "I said excuse me" and the dude continues, "Oh, I was about to say...[incomprehensible rambling]" 
After taking in what had just happened, I thought, "Really?" These guys are talking MANNERS? 

1. People with "manners" never criticize another for their lack thereof, unless they share a certain relationship. (Parents/kids, teacher/student, master/apprentice, etc...)

2. I personally have no major problem with these informal phrases. "Good looks" (as opposed to Thank You), "My fault/bad" (Sorry), and "Watch out" (Excuse me). So, really, out of ALL THE PEOPLE in the world, why would they have any problem? They practically invented the term.

3. Challenging what he said is actually, really rude. Why the hell should you expect an "excuse me" when you have no manners yourself? Double standards aren't cool...

I don't really like using the term "watch out" myself but if he asked he the way he did, I'd confront him about the term. What is wrong with these people? 
mad.gif

Yes, I'm mad, and no problem, I'll write a cool story anytime. 

how do you know they were hoodrats from spending 2 minutes with them in a deli

hoodratism (yes ism)  goes deeper than appearance

and i would of got mad too if some dude told me to watch out

im down for slang and everything but saying watch out isnt an acceptable way to say excuse me to a stranger

Originally Posted by FedExciter

how do you know they were hoodrats from spending 2 minutes with them in a deli

hoodratism (yes ism)  goes deeper than appearance

and i would of got mad too if some dude told me to watch out

im down for slang and everything but saying watch out isnt an acceptable way to say excuse me to a stranger
All of what you said is pretty much what I thought.

You should've just ordered your ham and cheese instead of paying attention to that situation..because honestly...this wasnt needed
laugh.gif

if I think a dude said watch out to me of course Im gonna ask him what he said

HR's smell weakness

tell me something and I hit them up with the same reaction I have on my self portrait in my avy

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

You should've just ordered your ham and cheese instead of paying attention to that situation..because honestly...this wasnt needed
laugh.gif

2cc154e8ce638578c0a05ba8a535a0b6bf8567b.jpg

YO I don't care what they say. I don't care what they do.

I want to know why they are so loud that everyone knows they're around.

it's like a forewarning

+%+!%%$

A person (usually a female) who exhibits a trashy or triflin demeanor. Their appearance and hygiene is usually unkempt and they are very promiscuous and often don’t use protected sex. They can be aggresive and are usually found in the “ghetto

don't let yourself be offended by "triflin" people
i know it is hard and furthermore i need to take my own advice

Originally Posted by youneedthese

laugh.gif

good try though.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

laugh.gif

good try though.

yeah my thoughts exactly
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

YO I don't care what they say. I don't care what they do.

I want to know why they are so loud that everyone knows they're around.

it's like a forewarning

laugh.gif
yeah and they make stupid comments about anything.
I have these Juicy flats, that say in big letters "Juicy" on them, and everytime I wear them and I'm on the bus or where ever it's always the hoodrats that have to say out loud "JUICY! SHE GOT JUICY FLATS ON!"
smh.gif
it's so damn annoying, no one wants to hear your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom