Hostage Situation in Silver Spring, Maryland

Originally Posted by luxurious24

seriously sad, he wants a world with no humans, how crazy is that

No what is crazy is how human feel the world revolves around them. He isn't as crazy as the folks that trash this earth. See the big picture here. Or at least try to. He is out of line yes but can we really disagree with anything he has said? I know I can't.

No what is crazy is how human feel the world revolves around them. He isn't as crazy as the folks that trash this earth. See the big picture here. Or at least try to. He is out of line yes but can we really disagree with anything he has said? I know I can't.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't know if you are being serious or just weird.  You can't be serious. If you are, then you should go hang with him in jail or something. This man threaten to hurt innocent people. He wants all humans dead. You know what that means? He wants you dead and himself dead. Just animals and bugs and plants and water.

Get out of here with that crap.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't know if you are being serious or just weird.  You can't be serious. If you are, then you should go hang with him in jail or something. This man threaten to hurt innocent people. He wants all humans dead. You know what that means? He wants you dead and himself dead. Just animals and bugs and plants and water.

Get out of here with that crap.

I dont believe he is in custody.. they definitely shot him in the head.

if he had explosives around his body and they just wounded him.. he could have set them off.

So i think he is dead.

I dont believe he is in custody.. they definitely shot him in the head.

if he had explosives around his body and they just wounded him.. he could have set them off.

So i think he is dead.

CBS said he's dead...
smh.gif
Not worth it man.

Back
Top Bottom