Hostage Situation in Silver Spring, Maryland

^
laugh.gif
, wow he really does

Originally Posted by Method Man

Dirty has had enough with the Yuku server.
Honestly, guys, there's a time and place for the humor - but bear in mind there are human lives at stake here.  I just found out five minutes ago that a good friend who works in that building made it out. 

Even if you don't care about anyone else, at least have some respect for yourselves.

I apologize for my insensitivity.

And I do care about people, Meth.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Dirty has had enough with the Yuku server.
Honestly, guys, there's a time and place for the humor - but bear in mind there are human lives at stake here.  I just found out five minutes ago that a good friend who works in that building made it out. 

Even if you don't care about anyone else, at least have some respect for yourselves.

I apologize for my insensitivity.

And I do care about people, Meth.

I agree with his motivation, but of course I think he is taking it too far. But hey, maybe this is what needs to happen for all of humanity to wake up. Hope nobody is hurt. But I do hope his message isn't lost because of his approach.

I agree with his motivation, but of course I think he is taking it too far. But hey, maybe this is what needs to happen for all of humanity to wake up. Hope nobody is hurt. But I do hope his message isn't lost because of his approach.

[h1]
[h1]Man holds hostages at Discovery TV building[/h1][h2]Gunman previously convicted for protests at Maryland building

msnbc.com and NBC News

updated 25 minutes ago

SILVER SPRING, Md. — A gunman with a possible explosive device strapped to himself entered the Discovery Communications building in Silver Spring, Md., Wednesday afternoon and was holding a “small number
[/h2]
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Man holds hostages at Discovery TV building[/h1][h2]Gunman previously convicted for protests at Maryland building

msnbc.com and NBC News

updated 25 minutes ago

SILVER SPRING, Md. — A gunman with a possible explosive device strapped to himself entered the Discovery Communications building in Silver Spring, Md., Wednesday afternoon and was holding a “small number
[/h2]
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom