Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I just finished Revenge of The Sith, not sure why the prequels get hated on so much, I actually enjoyed that movie a lot, makes me happy to have ordered Anakin and now I want Palpatine and Obi...lol

Palpatine Is my most anticipated figure, I can't decide if he's going to sit on his throne or stand with the cane, both are iconic.

Gamora will be PO as well :lol:

I haven’t got any GOTG figures.
Getting teenage tree with rabbit
Already Order Starlord
Need Mary poppins
Now Gamora will be PO.
Need to look for older Groot.

Ima wait till he’s released and see how the throne is in quality, will probably order him then, I’ll sit on my reward points till they drop a ROTJ Vader or a ROTS Vader

They’ll probably drop IW Gamora with that blade and the Soul Stone...They need to drop Nebula, if done right she looks like a lot of fun...they can make detachable parts and her sculpt could also be taken apart

They’ll probably drop IW Gamora with that blade and the Soul Stone...They need to drop Nebula, if done right she looks like a lot of fun...they can make detachable parts and her sculpt could also be taken apart
Funny that you mentioned her.

I googled her today and was surprised that she never got dropped

I'd preorder her just to complete the family cuz I have Thanos and Gamora on the way

Amels 5 figure max plan went out the window quicker than Hulks ***whoopin in IW..lmao

I have all the Guardians except Drax...not sure why I keep holding out on him...I actually have 2 Starlords and 2 Rockets, Vol1 Groot and Vol2

Seriously tho I can’t wait to have a house and properly display my collection, the joy I feel everytime I look at one of these figures, at least the ones I currently can display never gets old...so incredibly detailed...is like a mini wax museum

Amels 5 figure max plan went out the window quicker than Hulks ***whoopin in IW..lmao
Lmao. Probably a max 6 toy plan now. 7 if they drop Nebula.

Captain Marvel movie ain't drop yet but I already know I'm really going to want her.

Bro I’m telling you, once you dwell down the rabbit hole, you Midas we’ll stop counting, is a very addictive and expensive hobby...worst than kicks man...really hard to pull back....specially once you start thinking of displays and how one figure compliments another...for example, Ghostbusters is one of my favorite of all time, passed on them because it wasn’t a HTs release, even when they drop and they actually looked stunning I was holding out on the 800$ it would cost for the whole team, I was cool with missing out...then they drop the Ecto-1 and wife actually said she would gift it to me...now I’m FORCED to cop the squad...lol

I just pre-ordered Thor... more specifically IW Thor. I just had to get him. He was way too cool in IW. How could you not want this little guy?!
Hot-Toys-Infinity-War-Thor-Figure-with-Stormbreaker-Hammer.jpg

This is going to sound funny to you guys but one reason I justified this purchase was cuz of the whole 'I noticed you copied my beard' scene. IW Cap needs a buddy at home.

I just pre-ordered Thor... more specifically IW Thor. I just had to get him. He was way too cool in IW. How could you not want this little guy?!
Hot-Toys-Infinity-War-Thor-Figure-with-Stormbreaker-Hammer.jpg

This is going to sound funny to you guys but one reason I justified this purchase was cuz of the whole 'I noticed you copied my beard' scene. IW Cap needs a buddy at home.
RIP to your wallet

I just wish sideshow could let you use multiple payment methods? Like half my preorders I would like to put on one card, and the other half on another.

Just POd Deluxe Obi-Wan since I ordered Anakin...kind of stupid to have one and not the other...see what I was telling ya earlier...lmaoooo

You could use multiple methods, you can even use your PayPal...
Nah I mean it just looks like you can only use one payment method at a time..

Like there's no option to add another card. I can only change the card I'm using or use paypal

Back
Top Bottom