Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

pipe dream but

none of you would happen to have a sealed mark XLVI that you'd be willing to part with at a NT price and make it my first HT purchase... would you lol

The mark V is so nice and unique, I'm torn between this and the mark VI

0329eb998392532234432fb1bfe93a0c.jpg

IMG_9558.jpg

Bruh! I browse NT Mobile so I never see my signature, had no memeory of such blog, I’m dying...lmao

Might be a good time revisit since me and my wife will probably adopt internationally....hmm

Please do. You had some good tips on the fashion and
Last entry was like 4 years ago...lmao

Saw pics of your setup of toys and home pdate, and every time I keep thinking its on your blog...I keep clicking hoping it was some updates. :lol:

GLADIATOR THOR WILL BE PRE-ORDERED. THIS IS THE THOR I'VE BEEN WAITING ON. BETTER THAN INFINITY WAR THOR. I CAN PASS ON ALL THE REST. :pimp:

GLADIATOR THOR PRE-ORDERED. THIS IS THE THOR I'VE BEEN WAITING ON. BETTER THAN INFINITY WAR THOR. I CAN PASS ON ALL THE REST. :pimp:

Is the most unique Thor I’ve seen for sure, but IW is ICONIC, gotta have both...road worn Thor from the beginning of Ragnorak is dope as hell too...the Glow Up of Thor is wild.

Is the most unique Thor I’ve seen for sure, but IW is ICONIC, gotta have both...road worn Thor from the beginning of Ragnorak is dope as hell too...the Glow Up of Thor is wild.

NAH IM FEELING THE LOOK OF THIS THOR A LOT. IT JUST SCREAMS MEDIEVAL. WHICH IS WHAT I THINK OF WHEN I THINK OF THOR. ILL GRAB STORMBREAKER FOR THIS FIGURE OFF EBAY WHEN INFINITY WAR THOR RELEASES WHICH IS THE ONLY THING I WANTED FROM THAT FIGURE.

EDIT: GLADIATOR THOR PRE-ORDERED!

Back
Top Bottom