Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Man. I don't know why, movie isn't even close to being out but I already want the Captain Marvel hot toy lol

No lie, I know there’s concept art of her final blue/red suit but even though we haven’t seen anything real yet, I’m anticipating her figure already, as well:lol:

Man. I don't know why, movie isn't even close to being out but I already want the Captain Marvel hot toy lol

You're very excited, I know that feeling. Since you just starting ordering you're going to be playing the waiting game for about 11 months

You gon have to hit up eBay and order a few right now to scratch that itch you got :lol:

You're very excited, I know that feeling. Since you just starting ordering you're going to be playing the waiting game for about 11 months

You gon have to hit up eBay and order a few right now to scratch that itch you got :lol:
I can wait a yr... I got a huge framed IW poster coming in that cost me a pretty penny that I should be getting by Thurs so that'll hold me over I guess

Question. For the figures that don't have PO on it...the ones that say shipping now... Let's say I ordered one tonight when would it come in?

Last edited:
It’d probably go out tomorrow or Monday and then 3-5 business days after that. Being in NJ, if I ordered one now, I wouldn’t expect it until next Friday.

Been looking at hot toys all day. Most times the faces are on point. They effed up with Black Widow though lol

EVERY SINGLE BLACK WIDOW HOT TOY IS COMPLETE GARBAGE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HOT TOYS CANT GET HER LIKENESS DOWN. IN FACT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, ALMOST EVERY FEMALE HOT TOY IVE SEEN SUCKS. SOMETHING IS ALWAYS OFF ABOUT THEM.

EVERY SINGLE BLACK WIDOW HOT TOY IS COMPLETE GARBAGE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HOT TOYS CANT GET HER LIKENESS DOWN. IN FACT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, ALMOST EVERY FEMALE HOT TOY IVE SEEN SUCKS. SOMETHING IS ALWAYS OFF ABOUT THEM.

Not the second or third wonder woman. Maria Hill is pretty good too.

Heath Ledger's joker is always terrible though.

Gamora looks like Zoe Saldana in the flesh

Nice pickup, bro. That might've been the very last Hot Toys you had to build before Marvel/DC changed the game and you didn't have to build them anymore. That was the end of an era. Thank goodness too because my fingers used to be shaky AF after building these things:lol:

You’re not lying about the shaky fingers :lol:

Man I'm starting to go through this thread from the beginning and I'm sick...aou cap looks a million times better than bearded cap I just pre-ordered!!

*edit

I just binged this whole thread. I really enjoyed seeing all your posts. I can't go in like some of you guys... Memphis really went in, dear God :rofl:

Last edited:
Man I'm starting to go through this thread from the beginning and I'm sick...aou cap looks a million times better than bearded cap I just pre-ordered!!

*edit

I just binged this whole thread. I really enjoyed seeing all your posts. I can't go in like some of you guys... Memphis really went in, dear God :rofl:

:lol:

GOT A FEW MORE ON THE WAY. THEY ARE TAKING SO LONG WITH SHIPPING MY SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING FIGURE THAT I BELIEVE THEY WILL END UP SHIPPING ME LIKE 3 OF MY PRE-ORDERS AT THE SAME TIME. :smh:

The deluxe spidey is the one with the school jacket right? I would've ordered that but it said waiting list so I didn't even bother lol

That really looked dope though. I'd want that a million times more than the Iron spidey one.

The deluxe spidey is the one with the school jacket right? I would've ordered that but it said waiting list so I didn't even bother lol

That really looked dope though. I'd want that a million times more than the Iron spidey one.

YEA, IT IS. TO ME IT IS THE DEFINITIVE SPIDERMAN HOT TOY. LOVE THAT SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING COSTUME SO MUCH

What's the definitive Iron man? It's so many of them. My favorite is the mark vi.

Last edited:
Word. As far as Hot Toys, mine is the 43 from AoU but it's really the Mk III. It's too bad Hot Toys kinda fumbled that one and I didn't feel like it should stay in my collection so I sold it:lol:

Anybody grabbing hulkbuster 2.0? I'm planning on it if it isn't over 1k
I'm not opposed to spending on hulkbuster but it's not a priority for me. Maybe Bucky, Gamora Nebula, Captain Marvel comes first. I would want a baby groot hot toy but I actually have a baby groot that looks a lot like the hot toy except without the additional head sculpts and articulating limbs

Back
Top Bottom