Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

That’d be dope. The Sideshow version is a great display piece but that thing is fragile as hell. I don’t even wanna look at mine wrong.
I only purchased one sideshow piece and immediately regretted it, got an R2D2 and it's built like crap. Hot Toys or bust.

It's an A4 spoiler?

How upset would I be if I know? How do you know?
Same guy that spoiled infinity war months back also spoiled A4 and going by that it only makes sense to be one thing. I won't spoil it, wish I didn't know so I'm sure you don't wanna know

I'm just happy that I ordered IW Cap. I'm not too sure when he's shipping but hopefully he'll be here soon after A4 comes out. I'm going to think about the mystery weapon for a yr now.

I only purchased one sideshow piece and immediately regretted it, got an R2D2 and it's built like crap. Hot Toys or bust.

Other than CloneTroopers, Sideshow figures are definitely a place-holder until Hot Toys gets to those characters. Can’t wait to have all these guys fully upgraded to Hot Toys.

CD513E7C-E92F-4FCB-9A78-6CEC265F7503.jpeg

Damn I just want a proper ROTJ Vader with unmasked sculpt, pleeeeeaaasseeeee, I don’t want to fall for the ESB Vader

Probably cuz there is only one release of him so far. Surprised he hasn’t been announced for the IW film. When AOU and CW were coming out it seems like a new PO was available every week.

Also almost every single one of my figures has stayed the same price or increased. Should of been buying two of each :lol:

I could probably get 1500+ on hulkbuster :wow:

I'm 4 Pre-orders deep.. I know what toys I want but hot toys are not dropping them yet. You guys think they'll ever drop a Nebula?

Back
Top Bottom