Hou @ Dallas Mon 11/5 (Rockets going for 4-0)

Howard doing well for my fantasy league :lol:
laugh.gif

Lets go Mavericks!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Maintain the lead, take care of the ball.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Howard.. :frown:
frown.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Yo, I hate when the refs make a call on the opposing team and the channel that the game is being carried on (for the home team) does NOT show a replay.

I would have loved to have seen that phantom foul on Yao (his third). :smh:
smh.gif
Out

This is killing me....
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

dallas got this. we haven't played our best game. congrats. but this houston team has got a long way to go to learn adelman's offense. a LONG WAY to go.

Mavericks closing in on the kill, but I just hope Howard is alright, Howard is much more important than one win.. :frown:
frown.gif

Josh Howard is a mother @#%$ sav! :pimp:
pimp.gif
, I wish he'd stay out though. :frown:
frown.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

and the Rockets with their ongoing 4th quarter meltdown..
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

Josh rolls his damned ankle more than anyone I've ever seen play ball...

LOL Dirk again...Been ineffective all night, but comin up big down the stretch on these possessions...When Josh and JET are knocking down shots to take pressure off Dirk, Dallas is damn near unguardable...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Any Rocket fan who has a DVR, can you rewind and let me know if that foul on Yao was legit? His third. When the game was still only a 1 point difference. Just curious.
Out

Did someone say something about Dirk? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Nowitness, I feel you man, each time I see dude fall on his ankle, I hold my breath...

Daily post limit... :lol:
laugh.gif

Lets go Mavs.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
but man, this team is still effing confused about adelman's offense. don't know what play to run at times. we'll see ya again. we'll win next time

Next time, lets hope we have Bass, Harris, and Dampier (not to mention George) :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
next time double terry. that fool is a rocket killer. put battier or tmac on dirk and play him man up.

Double on Terry, Battier/Tmac on Dirk, who's going to guard J-Ho? What if Stack is in the game? And Harris? We have many options.. :wink:
wink.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Houston about to go 3-1.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

great game v. the mavs. mavs won it. gotta respect that.

but man, this team is still effing confused about adelman's offense. don't know what play to run at times. we'll see ya again. we'll win next time

Quote:
Any Rocket fan who has a DVR, can you rewind and let me know if that foul on Yao was legit?
It wasn't a foul...But it wasn't near as bad as the block they called on Eddie Jones in the 3rd where he was literally a foot outside the charge line and got called for being under the hoop...
Quote:
we'll win next time
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Good game.

Better luck tomorrow against the Spurs. :nerd:
nerd.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

next time double terry. that fool is a rocket killer. put battier or tmac on dirk and play him man up.

terry is just too damn clutch v. this team.

Back
Top Bottom