Hou @ Dallas Mon 11/5 (Rockets going for 4-0)

Quote:
josh howard IS the best player on the team. JET is the most clutch.
:D
happy.gif

As long as we win a championship I don't give a damn who is the best.

And you just mad Dirk gets more shine than the brick layer :lol:
laugh.gif

jalen rose just said tmac might be the leading scorer. though i like the compliment, but we got him help for a reason. i prefer him to score 27-28 and save those 40+ games or the playoffs. let kobe win. give him the shine.

Quote:
dirk gets the shine when a perimeter player is on him and he can't do jack. that just puzzle me.
:lol:
laugh.gif

OR

Dirk's 50 point outburst with Shawn Marion guarding him in the WCF>TMAC's playoff career.

^ i can't and i can still do this :rofl:
roll.gif

b/c he got shut down in the finals :rofl:
roll.gif

and he always had help :rofl:
roll.gif

but ok, that's enough. mavs played a great game. props to the jet. easily 6th man of the yr. hope josh is ok.

^ o'really?

jet? howard? nash? finley? that's the same amount of help as tmac?

he's ALWAYS had at least 2-3 other 15+ pt scorers on his team w/ him. nash and finley were capable of 20+ every night. jet and howard are capable of 15-20+ EVERY night and capable of explosions like tonight w/ jet.

mark jackson - YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT :rofl:
roll.gif

When was the last time we've saw Dirk have a decent game? Did he have one this season yet?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
he's ALWAYS had at least 2-3 other 15+ pt scorers on his team w/ him. nash and finley were capable of 20+ every night. jet and howard are capable of 15-20+ EVERY night and capable of explosions like tonight w/ jet.

Yao Ming any Maverick in the Dirk Nowitzki era.

Hell you can argue Yao Ming>Dirk Nowitzki

Man for man the Rockets have as much talent as the Mavs RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
When was the last time we've saw Dirk have a decent game? Did he have one this season yet?

He gave it to Sacramento.

Oh, I didn't watch that game.

Dirk always becomes _irk when I watch him, when I don't watch him, he'll have a good game. Better start watching more Mavs ball.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
Dirk always becomes _irk when I watch him, when I don't watch him, he'll have a good game. Better start watching more Mavs ball.

The Mavs period look bad against Warriors.

Quote:
i'm sure u miss harris, but barea and harris, i saw zero difference except harris flops. if harris played, barea wouldn't paly that much and he was just as quick as harris it seems like.

I like JJ alot but if your comparing a D-League All Star to Devin Harris and saying there isn't that big of difference your making me feel stupid for arguing with you in the first place.

Quote:
yes and u beat a team just one month into learning their offense and 4 games into a reg. season. congratulations.

There isn't a regular season game that exists that I get to excited about anymore.

Quote:
tmac back to shooting like trash....
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Ehhh.

The Rockets lost.

The score was not indicitive of the actual game play.

Both teams played hard, word to Rasheed. It was a good game.

What do I take away from this game?

Before the season even started, obviously the teams out West are the Spurs, Suns and Mavs.

Those are the big 3.

By the looks of it, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Meaning, the Rockets are not that far behind the Mavs. The Mavs are not THAT much superior than the Rockets. If only the Rockets could find an answer for JET..

Quote:
I'm not impressed tonight, to say the least. I don't see the vast improvements you guys have been talking about...
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
no devin harris, thanks to injury

no dirk, thanks to refs

no j-ho, thanks to refs

tmac scoring points, thanks to refs

mavs stillllll winning.... thanks to just being.....better
ers, Dirk, J-Ho, Devin, George, and Dampier, for a significant portion of the game, T-Mac scores up there, and Maverick still win. If Dirk and Josh weren't in such early foul trouble throughout the game, then this would have went a different way. Houston just couldn't knock down shots, and I 'd like to attribuite (sp?) that to Dallas' defense, but I know some think that Dallas STILL doesn't have any defense.. :lol:
laugh.gif
When we're healthy, we have so many more options, and we're still doing VERY well without a healthy team.

Problem for the Rockets? Fourth quarter execution primarily, as well as team chemistry. Lakers came back and could have one that first game, and then in this game the Mavericks just kept on fighting, Jason Terry made a rally for us at the end of the Third, kept it going into the first half of the fourth quarter, then everyone else gets involved, Dirk gets rolling, as does Howard, and that's why the margain of points is significant, because we got into our groove which we are normally in, it's hard to take us out of our groove (except when we played GSW past few seaseons..), and we just keep rolling. No matter what the team, our chemistry fits together so well that everything mends so perfectly, which is why we flirted with history last year with such a successful season-record. I honestly think we're the team to beat, along with the Spurs. The suns have a weakness, their depth, someone goes down, and it makes things a lot harder. The Spurs and the Mavericks are very similar teams, if you think about it. PG- Harris/Parker, now, Parker is far more superior than Harris, but both are capable of defending the ball, and driving to the basket as well as handing out the ball. SG- Finley/Howard, Howard fills the role that Finley left in Dallas, except he plays defense, and is just as athletic as Finley in his prime. SF- Bowen/Jones- Now these guys are pretty much mirror-images of one another. Both very good defenders, and both getting up there in age, and deep shooters. PF- Dirk/Duncan, both are big-men with a jumpshot, Dirk can run the floor a bit better than Duncan, and is prettier (yet not as efficient) around the basket, Dirks outside shot is more reliable IMO, and both are good passers, although Duncan being superior. C- Diop~Dampier/Elson~Oberto, now this is the interesting thing, these four guys are very very similar. None of them are really great centers, but they get the job done, and go under the radar doing so. Now onto the bench... Manu Ginobili/JET- Both capable of hitting a shot anywhere on the floor, although JET is a better shooter and Manu is a better driver, these two are very similar. Both of these guys are KEYS to their teams success. Stackhouse/Barry- Not exactly the same player, but both provide a nice spark off the bench, Stackhouse can drive to the basket much better htan Barry, but their shots are similar. Then, on top of that, you have Brandan Bass, Devean George, and our little guy JJ Barea. Now, what else do these two teams have in common? The chemistry with the two squads are amazing.. You CAN'T take the Spurs out of their game, you just simply have to outplay them, and play their game. Mavericks are USUALLY that way (I say usually because we all know what happened in GSW, I think we can improve on that this year), and I think we have a slight edge on the Spurs, because last time we played in a 7-game series, who won? Dallas did, and because of who? Dirk.

Overanalyzing, I know, but I'm just saying, I like our team this year, I know we have nothing to prove this season, what matters is post-season, but nothing wrong with being optomistic about our season.. right? :smile:
smile.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
no devin harris, thanks to injury

no dirk, thanks to refs

no j-ho, thanks to refs

tmac scoring points, thanks to refs

mavs stillllll winning.... thanks to just being.....better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

hey, we blew them out by 40 pts last yr early in the season and where did it get us?

adelman has said we're NOWHERE close to how the offense is running. so yes, you have not seen the improvements. right now we're just riding tracy, returning to his status as the best offensive player in the game.

when everyone, esp. yao understands the offense, we'll be rolling.

again, it's an 82-game season.

Back
Top Bottom