Hou @ Dallas Mon 11/5 (Rockets going for 4-0)

I can't wait until this team gets healthy.

We our down THREE starters right now and still wrecking.

Devin has been a beast so far.

Jason Terry is now in role to where he doesn't have to do anything that isn't his strength.

Bass is the athletic power forward to wreck small ball team

And we got J Herp and JJ :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna jinx us but I like said before I like this iteration of the Mavs alot.

is the game done? both yahoo and nba html updates have the game still going with 23.1 left
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

Well I guess T-Mac has learned his lesson. The less assists for him, the better for the team. SHOOT MORE! :lol:
laugh.gif
Out

damn terry
TEAM XBOX360​
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face​

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

I think it's HUGE too that Diop is actually finishing plays around the basket...He's not creating his own offense, but he's handling passes and finishing plays FAR better than he was last year. Seems like everytime a pass came his last season, he dribbled it off his foot or turned over the wrong shoulder or the pass hit him in the chest and he turned it over...This year he's handling passes well, making good decisions and making plays. He's far from a finished product, but the kid is improving everytime he's on the court. He's gonna be a good one.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

TMAC lost the game for Rockets by hogging and bricklaying in the 4th. I still don't know how Yao only took as many shots as he did.

^ i think outside of harris, bass and george are nonfactors b/c they won't play that much. george won't get much time b/c hassell is a much better defender than him. and bass, well, dirk is gonna get time.

^ Yeap, games over. The final score is 107 Dallas to 98 Houston. WHOOT WHOOT! DALLAS WINS! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Jason Terry is the mother f'in man! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Damn man I hate loses like this, @#%$ Jason Terry always kills the Rockets. Doesn't get any easier tomorrow with the Spurs either.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
TMAC lost the game for Rockets by hogging and bricklaying in the 4th. I still don't know how Yao only took as many shots as he did.

yao was doubled all night. he can't get shots 1-on1

i blame tmac too. but i was happy he wanted to win it at the end and tried to take over. his shot was of so he failed. but this is the tmac of old. he'll at least try to take over and eff those playmaking @#%$.

he'll get better. the team is still learning the nuances of the game. it's only a matter of time b4 francis comes in for rafer

man @#%$! i rather have them loose by 30 than @#%$ up in the last 3 minutes. the supporting players were weak tonight. it's allright tho, only the 4th game of the season. as long as we stay healthy i'm not worried.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

I hate jason terry. always did and always will. rockets still have a lot to learn.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
Well I guess T-Mac has learned his lesson. The less assists for him, the better for the team. SHOOT MORE!
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

This just goes to show Rox have a lot to adjust and perfect in their offense.

Avery was right. If its the 4th quarter and its a close game, its either a Mcgrady-isolation at either elbows, or a Yao on the left block post-up.

No way we can win ball games this way. Mavs jsut straight up better-executed then we did down the stretch.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Quote:
i think outside of harris, bass and george are nonfactors b/c they won't play that much. george won't get much time b/c hassell is a much better defender than him. and bass, well, dirk is gonna get time.
Brandon Bass is going to be a non-factor? He's going to play 20+ minutes a night, every night. Avery is making an asserted effort this year to keep Dirk's minutes down. Now that we finally have a backup PF that can actually play, it frees up Dirk to play less. Bass was very good in the preseason, he's been good in the 3 games he's played in the regular season. He'll play a LOAD of minutes when Dallas plays teams like Golden State and we need to go small ball. Big, physical, athletic, plays on the blocks, runs the floor extremely well. Exactly what Dallas was missing last year in the playoffs...Non-factor? Not hardly...
Quote:
was was terrry's line?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Yo Shuges, I actually think he shot too many times today. I don't like when he shoots that many shots unless he's on fire.
:lol:
laugh.gif

But really, I prefer him playing the way he did for the first 3 games. He took a lot of shots tonight (at least three of them were chuck-ups from downtown when the game was already decided), but he still had 8 dimes.

Quote:
Jason Terry is a CERTIFIED Houston Rocket Killer
Out

I'm gonna say it's tmac's fault on this one. He was off. I think he should've attacked the basket more in the 4th quarter.

Still the league leader in points though! :pimp:
pimp.gif

tmac should get the blame no doubt. but at least he looks so much healthy now where he has the stamina to do this. in that sense, he's baaack!

but man jason terry is such a good shooter. props to him.

but dirk :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Jason Terry is really the man on the Mavs.

I love me some Jason Terry(yes probably a little @#%$)

BUT

it's funny how whenever someone other than Dirk ever has a good game it's so and so is really the best player on the Mavs.

Back
Top Bottom