HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

so these came and went and i ain't even blink.........yep, didn't care
grin.gif

i guess da ol' head in me knew what i wanted to spend my money on
4589_14145a.JPG
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to all that purchased...but qestion:

Are these really P.E.'s if they are available in your size?

JB's marketing formula is in full trottle this year...curious to see what's up next.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Are these really P.E.'s if they are available in your size?

Yep. Before the message boards threw out the term "PE", the proper term for it was "SMU" (Special Make Up)

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

JB's giving HOH the treatment that I thought we were gonna get for being Flightclub Members....
mad.gif

I was JUST thinking that.... maybe it would be smart to release PE's on FLIGHT CLUB... I STTIIILLLl have yet to see anything SPECIAL about this FlightClub stuff
mad.gif
, yet PE's would have changed my mind somewhat... wonderwhat the first REEAALLL "Special privileges" we will get that is worth anything..
eyes.gif
Anyway... these particular PE's are decent.. I'd much rather have the Ray Allens... you can make some clean fits with that black and dark green...color combo not seen too often out on the everyday streets...

Flight club is not exclusive at all I can only imagine how many thousands of poeple signed up, If not tens of thousands. You get invited just for being a NDCmember (atleast I did, however I've been on it for years and purcahsed many jordans), and everyone gets two additional invites . Additionaly if you want inyou could send the text message.

They are not going to put anything that limited up there, we might get one solid release this year. I expect to see more "limited" AJF1 type shoes

those Knick ones are fire
pimp.gif

will there be any more of these P.E. hyperstrikes....what day did these drop?

Ray allens are sick...does anyone know if and when a HOH is gonna hit the west coast???

Has anyone besides me heard that there will be a Jordan 3 released on flightclub in late 08? Also does anybody have any idea when the PE'sare dropping at House of hoops?

i just seen da 2 auctions for da PE...if these SELL for that price...expect da next quickstrike in harlem to be NOT SOeasy........wolves will be out early.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bin_15x54.gif
price:[/td] [td]US $3,999.99 [/td] [td]Buy It Now >[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

i just seen da 2 auctions for da PE...if these SELL for that price...expect da next quickstrike in harlem to be NOT SO easy........wolves will be out early.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bin_15x54.gif
price:[/td] [td]US $3,999.99[/td] [td]Buy It Now >[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]crazy
smh.gif

Wow thats more than the limited 23's.

I cant wait for the 12/11 pack so i can rap this shoe game up.

I caught a guy on EBay selling the Q Rich's for $2500. SMH. Wow...
indifferent.gif

Update-Found out that it's one of NT's members.
laugh.gif
Still SMFH..

when you think about it 2,500 isnt too much...Just think about the production numbers of the UNDFTD IV and the Eminem IV. There were more pairs of each and theprice range is 4,000 plus.

Back
Top Bottom