HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

when you think about it 2,500 isnt too much...Just think about the production numbers of the UNDFTD IV and the Eminem IV. There were more pairs of each and the price range is 4,000 plus.

YOUR out of you mind have you seen anybody bought undefeated iv and the eminem iv for that price? Yeah they are selling it for that price but noboday isbuying it. And its not a lot for you cause you one of those rich high school kids that uses your parents credit card
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat4

YOUR out of you mind have you seen anybody bought undefeated iv and the eminem iv for that price?

I have seen them sell for 4000+ several times on ebay by way of auction ...

and its YOU'RE

i find it funny how 200/160 whatever, called me relentlessly for info on the release. When the drop came, the calls suddenly stopped. And he looked out for hisdanm self. Thats some shiesty *%%@
laugh.gif
good thing Will held me down for the first spot in line
pimp.gif
edit- last spot in line

i find it funny how 200/160 whatever, called me relentlessly for info on the release. When the drop came, the calls suddenly stopped. And he looked out for his danm self. Thats some shiesty %%*+
laugh.gif
good thing Will held me down for the first spot in line
pimp.gif
you did not call me that night and yes i did call you

By the way people do pay big money for the 4's

this is what killed da comic book culture....after alwhile, people are gonna grow tired of chasing white unicorns that nike decides to throw at us...

It's exactly why I got out of Card Collecting. Companies think that by making things super limited and had to get, their doing the consumer a favor.

They're only entertaining those who can afford to chase rare and limited products. But what about all the regular people who want to collect just for fun??Those people who collect just for fun are actually more of a loyal fan base than those who collect because it's limited.

I got sick of not getting what I wanted because they made things impossible to get. It stopped being fun. And that's exactly how the shoe hobby is turningout to be.

Ijapino I feel you with card collecting I was so into it in the late 80's/early/mid 90's. When the late 90's and HS came around they startedreleasing all these game used jersey/shoe/floor autograph cards and eventualy they flooded the marked so much that nothing released in the last 10 years hadany collectable promise. Thats why I switched over to shoes 8 years ago. I am definatly with you in being afraid that this is going to happen with shoes. Nikeis definatly flooding the market with Retro Jordans in every imaginable colorway, zoom flight 95's and 96's/ foamposites/flightposites/ tons ofbarkleys/ air bakins/ tons of Penny's and the list goes on. They could have spread these releases out over a 2-5 year period, but they just jam it allwithin 6 months. People cant keep up anymore.

In retrospect, I had a great run with jays, but this launch was my come up
pimp.gif

Special shout out 2
WP- Hold it down, You are the DON right now, I wish you were my GM
400, you the got the hood on smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg 34th baby! you already kno what it is!!! You that OG now!!
Campout Kid, you got heart dude, just wise up
my favorite baby girl cousin Crystal. Thanks a lot girl, you helped me big time, lets knock this school hustle out the way.
Miguel, Good Looks
smokin.gif
Sorry 2 drive you crazy all night
eyes.gif
roll.gif
You went in 2
pimp.gif

guy behind me(LOL), You really serious about all this and thats
pimp.gif
respect, nuff said
That bumping Spanish L.E.S. squad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
With the PIMPMOBILE blowing it down all night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
like 2 weeks ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To everyone that I didn't holla @ my bad
frown.gif

2 the entire staff of NikeTALK
smile.gif

I will always say you guys pioneered my passion for just about 7 years. Thanks for holding it down, KEEP GOING!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

P.S. we need 2 do something about WP's status
wink.gif

Yo william - We are calling you blankets from now on - you know why. LOL....... Man out of everyone there i knew you ( william ) and 200nikedeep really wantedthis for ya collection beside myself. I have to say i had fun that night - But damn, i was sick for two days. What about anyone else? I don't think i willbe camping out for any other release this year - nothing really out there. William and 200nikedeep I have ya on redial for anything i think is worth thewait..........

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

Yo william - We are calling you blankets from now on - you know why. LOL....... Man out of everyone there i knew you ( william ) and 200nikedeep really wanted this for ya collection beside myself. I have to say i had fun that night - But damn, i was sick for two days. What about anyone else? I don't think i will be camping out for any other release this year - nothing really out there. William and 200nikedeep I have ya on redial for anything i think is worth the wait..........

Thanks man Sorry you got sick the funny thing was you where in the your car for the good amount of the night.

Get better man

The same with you and will I will call you guys if there is something special coming out.

But all I really want is jordan a few non jordans also.
But this year its strictly j's

The q rich is the first jordan retro I missed out on in the past 6 years. Not counting the olympic 6's from 2000 and the womans 11 low white orange from2001.

Every other jordan retro from 2002 on to the first counting pack I have and everything in between.

I think me you and will where the only heads or atleast the few that wanted these shoes for the collection.

I know seachingforjays wanted his size but it did not happen. He had to go down a size like I did.

Only thing I wish for that night is I took a extra person to get me the q richards.

yeah man - i feel you on not copping the q's. I actually wanted the q's more than the rays. But i wanted both - if i had an option it would off beenthe q's

I am happy with the ray allans in a 8.5.

That was my first choice. So I am happy about that

But If the rays where not in my second size choice I think I would have got the q rich.

Yo, I feel like a father right now, cuz I have so many sons
roll.gif

The Elite really need a standing ovation
pimp.gif

Ok, lemme return to my state of humility and humbleness
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ They aren't hideous but I do agree cats would be #+$%@@%+ all on them if they were a gr.
yes they are

Speak 4 ur yourself man... the Ray Allen joints r def
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but U kno how long I wanted a Knick colorway Jordan.. I'd take any no matter what color placement

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

People should not hate Because you did not have the info the shoes where gonna hit and what helped me get the Ray Allan's was
I am happy with the ray allans in a 8.5.
Alright, if you can't even spell his name right why would you buy the shoe?
thanks teacher
ray allen
you happy

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

Sooooooooooo, does any1 like my pictures?
wink.gif

304396743.jpg

And its not a lot for you cause you one of those rich high school kids that uses your parents credit card
laugh.gif
[Mark Jackson] GOT 'EM [Mark Jackson]

the broke mans hate is clearly present in this thread

coming from a guy who's unemployeed i find this amusin
laugh.gif

last time i checked none of ya are gettin what ya thought ya was on ebay...only way ya stimulatin bids is offerin em at 99 cents startin bid, no reserve,and makin it a 5 days auction.

Back
Top Bottom