HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

$2500 isn't too much if you're the person selling em. What the retail on those? I've heard $150. That's more than 16 times the seller got hismoney back. Most people would have to think long and hard before droppin that kinda of doe on some kicks....and the thing about it...the Eminem IV's andthe UNDFTD IV's are much more heralded. Who the hell wants to pay that kind of money for a Knicks colorway? The Knicks suck @*! and they shoes themselveslook like knockoff left over stealth 8's. The Allen 8's look like knockoff left over Playoff 8's. Just look at the pattern...

It does and it doesn't KampoutKid. But there's always that one sucker out there who will pay that kind of money. I think a roundtrip plane ticket fromCali to NY to wait in line over at HOH and purchase the shoes, maybe stay at a hotel, go out to dinner and go back to Cali would STILL be less than what dudewas asking for. But again...there's always that one sucker out there...

KampoutKid wrote:
retail has nothing to do with resell.

i think this is the smartest thing you ever said on niketalk.
laugh.gif
itsalot more wisdom then what you said all night on the line

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

KampoutKid wrote:

laugh.gif
its alot more wisdom then what you said all night on the line

I disagree. Dudes statement doesn't qualify as "wisdom" to me.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

KampoutKid wrote:

laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

KampoutKid wrote:

laugh.gif
?
Did you post that picture of salt by yourself? Nice job, KK enjoy!

istockphoto_105932_lollipop.jpg

KampoutKid wrote:

laugh.gif
?

those 23s look better every time I see a pic.. prolly the only pair of 23s I would have purchased..oh well I'll stack that cheese

I caught a guy on EBay selling the Q Rich's for $2500. SMH. Wow...
indifferent.gif

Update-Found out that it's one of NT's members.
laugh.gif
Still SMFH..

That would be me
glasses.gif
. I didn't pay retail for them, I got taxedon them as well. I could have paid retail but I didn't wanna go wait in that weather outside and if you don't believe me 160 can vouch I wasn't atthe line up.
What's wrong with my price? People paid 230 for 23's and sold for 2300-3000. If you can make money why won't you make money?Don't tell me anything about principle because I hook up my people but if I don't know you can pay fcny prices for all I care. I can't sit butlaugh when I hear 160 drop stories on people that make ridiculous offers, like they will give you 50 dollars if you pick up a pair for them, when the shoes arelimited to 24 pairs. Do you know what you have to fight through to get some of these releases, 50 bucks won't even cover cab fare
roll.gif
. Also when you say why charge 16x the price....why does nike charge 200 for a 5dollar shoe? why do nike employee's charge thousands for stuff they get for free? why do people charge the prices they do? It's because people pay andthere is demand for it. If you are mad nike didn't release them all over take that up with them.

KampoutKid wrote:

laugh.gif
?

6p5sxzcuu6.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I caught a guy on EBay selling the Q Rich's for $2500. SMH. Wow...
indifferent.gif

Update-Found out that it's one of NT's members.
laugh.gif
Still SMFH..

That would be me
glasses.gif
. I didn't pay retail for them, I got taxed on them as well. I could have paid retail but I didn't wanna go wait in that weather outside and if you don't believe me 160 can vouch I wasn't at the line up.
What's wrong with my price? People paid 230 for 23's and sold for 2300-3000. If you can make money why won't you make money? Don't tell me anything about principle because I hook up my people but if I don't know you can pay fcny prices for all I care. I can't sit but laugh when I hear 160 drop stories on people that make ridiculous offers, like they will give you 50 dollars if you pick up a pair for them, when the shoes are limited to 24 pairs. Do you know what you have to fight through to get some of these releases, 50 bucks won't even cover cab fare
roll.gif
. Also when you say why charge 16x the price....why does nike charge 200 for a 5 dollar shoe? why do nike employee's charge thousands for stuff they get for free? why do people charge the prices they do? It's because people pay and there is demand for it. If you are mad nike didn't release them all over take that up with them.
Son I'm not beasting over these like that. I had interest in them, albeit not extreme, but if I didn't cop, it's not a big deal to me. Tobe honest from the photos of Q Rich and Ray Allen on the court I liked them...until I saw the close up images and saw basically stealth and playoff patternedshoes. I'm an hour and a half away from Manhattan, so if the urge was that drastic for me to cop these I would have at least attempted. You seem bitterabout my opinion as if it's affecting your ebay auction which obviously it isn't. I've seen OG Jordan 3's on Ebay for less than what you'recharging people and those are definitely vintage collectibles. I'm not deliberately going out of my way to knock your hustle my dude, KK on the other hand,I'll knock his hustle any day all day just cuz he's a cornball and I find humor in it. I got no problems with you homie. I have my opinion on thematter which I stand adamant about but again it's just my opinion. I'll even go as far as to say if you haven't already, I hope that sale comesthrough for you. 1~

Nah I'm not bitter at all. It doesn't affect my prices because 95% of nt wouldn't pay those prices thats why its up on ebay and not nt.

I've seen OG Jordan 3's on Ebay for less than what you're charging people and those are definitely vintage collectibles.
laugh.gif
Come on dude OG jordans aren't hyped, these on therother hand are. I thought you would know better making a comparison like this. Anyway have fund going back and forth with kampoutkid I'm out for the day.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Nah I'm not bitter at all. It doesn't affect my prices because 95% of nt wouldn't pay those prices thats why its up on ebay and not nt.

I've seen OG Jordan 3's on Ebay for less than what you're charging people and those are definitely vintage collectibles.
laugh.gif
Come on dude OG jordans aren't hyped, these on ther other hand are. I thought you would know better making a comparison like this. Anyway have fund going back and forth with kampoutkid I'm out for the day.

I think it's a safe bet to say that most people would throw $2000 on a vintage OG Jordan than a 2008 PE Jordan 8 model. These 8's have abuzz, but in no way are they super hyped. Ask any normal person if they'd take a PE Q Rich 8 or an AJKO from 1985 for $2,500 for the collection. Iguarantee you most people in a large majority would take the AJKO. Case closed~

I could say I paid over $125.00 more then retail with cab hitting my boy off and buying food ect.

If he wants to charge $2500.00 why care what he does or anyone else.

Everybody on niketalk wants to know everyone's else business.

When everybody should just mind there own damn business.

I should have taken my crackhread friend or oher junkie friend's with me to get more pairs But I needed to rush up there and now If I want to get the Qrich I need to sell a dmp set and pay reseller prices.

People should not hate Because you did not have the info the shoes where gonna hit and what helped me get the Ray Allan's was being honest to my boy atHOH and telling him I could not offer you real money when you can get more selling the shoes to someone else.

My cousin (Hes not even a NT member he just reads and does not even want to join because of the back and forth like where doing now) who lives more then anhour away from Manhattan and was snowed in where he lived Should have been on that line more then me because he looked out for me on the limited 23's andhe was the second person I called.

Because If it was not for him I would not have the first colorway of the 23's and I am most greatfull for that.

For the record only him and searchen4jays (who got the info from the same person I got the info from at the same time) where the only 2 people I wanted tohook up on these shoes when I got the word on the release and it looks like the only people on here I do that for the rest of the year.

Oh 2 people that will stay name less that I got to know at the HOH line up. I am sure one of them I will look out for.

As I always say MONEY TALK's

But the people who I will ALWAYS look out for are the ones who want NOTHING in return from me and believe me I will offer them money.

The rest have to pay to play and I do that about 85% of the time its not that I want to pay extra its that nothing in life is free.

not worth more than $250 imo at most.... and if i could get em for that i'd prob pass...

whoever drops 2g's on a pair of sneakers needs 2 find better ways to spend their money.. i love sneakers.. don't get me wrong but 2,000... damn

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

not worth more than $250 imo at most.... and if i could get em for that i'd prob pass...

whoever drops 2g's on a pair of sneakers needs 2 find better ways to spend their money.. i love sneakers.. don't get me wrong but 2,000... damn

u would be surprised how many shoes have a price tag of OVER $2,000....and they get bought/sold/traded...trust me

i would put value on these around $6-700 though

I could say I paid over $125.00 more then retail with cab hitting my boy off and buying food ect.

I should have taken my crackhread friend or oher junkie friend's with me to get more pairs But I needed to rush up there and now If I want to get the Q rich I need to sell a dmp set and pay reseller prices.

People should not hate Because you did not have the info the shoes where gonna hit and what helped me get the Ray Allan's was being honest to my boy at HOH and telling him I could not offer you real money when you can get more selling the shoes to someone else.

My cousin (Hes not even a NT member he just reads and does not even want to join because of the back and forth like where doing now) who lives more then an hour away from Manhattan and was snowed in where he lived Should have been on that line more then me because he looked out for me on the limited 23's and he was the second person I called.

Because If it was not for him I would not have the first colorway of the 23's and I am most greatfull for that.

For the record only him and searchen4jays (who got the info from the same person I got the info from at the same time) where the only 2 people I wanted to hook up on these shoes when I got the word on the release and it looks like the only people on here I do that for the rest of the year.

Oh 2 people that will stay name less that I got to know at the HOH line up. I am sure one of them I will look out for.

But the people who I will ALWAYS look out for are the ones who want NOTHING in return from me and believe me I will offer them money.

The rest have to pay to play and I do that about 85% of the time its not that I want to pay extra its that nothing in life is free.
I could assume that somehow that is directed at me, but I won't. But I did mention the whole issue so I'll respond...

First of all, if a person is responding to this thread they are not showing interest in someone else's business because this is the Jordan thread. We talkand discuss Jordan shoes. I happened to see homeboy's sig (he made it NT's business to see his auction, not the other way around) and saw the $2,500price tag. I didn't call his name out, nor deliberately bash him. I gave my opinion on the matter but of course when somebody gives their opinions here onNT someone considers you a "hater" when basically my opinion was misconstrued. I wished that man well, said I had no hard feelings about any of it,and kept it like that....and people did have info on where these were gonna hit. What are you talkin about? Dude started this thread like a week or so ago,gave the location out and everything. I am not one of those bitter broke individuals who are just complaining because of my financial situation. But I do haveethics, and it is my opinion to think $2,500 is not a reasonable offer for some PE's that have no historical significance whatsoever. IMO, an OG DS or VNDS1980's Jordan warrants that kind of money..not these.

I should have taken my crackhread friend or oher junkie friend's with me to get more pairs But I needed to rush up there and now If I want to get the Q rich I need to sell a dmp set and pay reseller prices.

People should not hate Because you did not have the info the shoes where gonna hit and what helped me get the Ray Allan's was being honest to my boy at HOH and telling him I could not offer you real money when you can get more selling the shoes to someone else.

My cousin (Hes not even a NT member he just reads and does not even want to join because of the back and forth like where doing now) who lives more then an hour away from Manhattan and was snowed in where he lived Should have been on that line more then me because he looked out for me on the limited 23's and he was the second person I called.

For the record only him and searchen4jays (who got the info from the same person I got the info from at the same time) where the only 2 people I wanted to hook up on these shoes when I got the word on the release and it looks like the only people on here I do that for the rest of the year.

I could assume that somehow that is directed at me, but I won't. But I did mention the whole issue so I'll respond...

First of all, if a person is responding to this thread they are not showing interest in someone else's business because this is the Jordan thread. We talk and discuss Jordan shoes. I happened to see homeboy's sig (he made it NT's business to see his auction, not the other way around) and saw the $2,500 price tag. I didn't call his name out, nor deliberately bash him. I gave my opinion on the matter but of course when somebody gives their opinions here on NT someone considers you a "hater" when basically my opinion was misconstrued. I wished that man well, said I had no hard feelings about any of it, and kept it like that....and people did have info on where these were gonna hit. What are you talkin about? Dude started this thread like a week or so ago, gave the location out and everything. I am not one of those bitter broke individuals who are just complaining because of my financial situation. But I do have ethics, and it is my opinion to think $2,500 is not a reasonable offer for some PE's that have no historical significance whatsoever. IMO, an OG DS or VNDS 1980's Jordan warrants that kind of money..not these.
Its not just directed at you its directed at all of niketalk that cant mind there business and cant understand its every man for themself when it comesto these type of releases.

Many reseller dont have ethics and I will be the first to say that.

I do agree anything over $1200.00 for these shoes is silly but hey If I was selling the shoes you think I would tell the buyer that.

Back
Top Bottom