HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

these?

or these?
Do you know who Quentin Richardson is?

It also states the colourway releasing is white, not black.

2lkekk6.jpg

2zioc4h.jpg

33ngg7a.jpg

95ya3d.jpg

I gurantee you that these will sell out in less than an hour of release..i would like the Ray Allen's or the Richardson ones..they would just b nice to addto the collection..who knows i might b able to cop..

i would like a pair of either of the 8s...sz 11....

going to have to get to the phone...

ill be in nyc next wkend, hopefully i can scoop up a pair of rays for myself and my boy from boston.

Oh make no mistake about, wit seein da release of da XX3's...once u limit retroes, they'll ALL hit 500-1000

thats pretty sad how JB is releasing PE's becuase their hype is dying and they are running out of ideas

JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN "RAY'S" black/stith-clover
happy.gif
JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON "Q-RICH" white/blue-orange
indifferent.gif

what about the eddie jones P.E. 8
smh.gif
mad.gif

Damn I would love to get a pair of either Retro 8s both are clean. And I wish they would hurry up and open up more shops.

i just went to HOH last weekend for the first time.. I'm pretty excited to see what they actually look like but I'm sure JB is gonna charge abovenormal retail for them

thou shalt cop the ray allen 8's if at all possible. what's retail lookin like on them?

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN "RAY'S" black/stith-clover
happy.gif
JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON "Q-RICH" white/blue-orange
indifferent.gif

what about the eddie jones P.E. 8
smh.gif
mad.gif

I'm down for a pr of Ray Allen's clovers...
pimp.gif

Thanks 200nikesdeep...I gotta take the 4 train up to Harlem to cop!
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info WP. Dont listen to the haters, keep doing u and keep us posted with whatever info you can. Funny how these kids coming at you, yet andstill they never post any useful info.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

anybody know what the prices will be for the Ray Allen VIII's? Those are
pimp.gif
word on the street is 300...kinda high...i dont know....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Thanks for the info WP. Dont listen to the haters, keep doing u and keep us posted with whatever info you can. Funny how these kids coming at you, yet and still they never post any useful info.

WORD!

roll.gif
at mattmizzo for not knowing who quentin richardson is..
roll.gif

oh and IMO this blows. living in AZ, not being able to cop these PE's..
smh.gif
thanks a lot JB!

how would i not kno who quentin richardson is when a player has p.e. shoes their the teams colorway so why would it matter whos wearin em if theyre all thesame colorway. thats why i posted pics of 2 players wearing knicks colored 8's. also if u didnt look at the post before i asked if someone could get a pic.

Back
Top Bottom