HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by WP2783

For the FIRST time and also not the last time it's just the beginning. HOUSE of HOOPS will receive a couple of Jordan Brand Exclusives. For the month of February I've listed whats up and coming and also alittle sneek peek on the month of March.

2/13/08
AIR JORDAN/AIR FORCES-12 black/green bean-red (flight club/house of hoop exclusive)***
pimp.gif

3/1/08
JORDAN RETRO1/LEVI'S COLLAB red/denim(flight club/house of hoop exclusive)***
eek.gif

***NO RELEASE DATE IN-STOCK SOON*** 2/2008 (Only at HOH)
JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN "RAY'S" black/stith-clover
pimp.gif

JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON "Q-RICH" white/blue-orange
pimp.gif

JORDAN MELO M4 white/taxi-uni blue

Sorry No Pics
ohwell.gif
Those Q. Rich and Ray-Ray PE's are crack, but any idea what the price tag on those are?

Good lookin' out on the heads up. And I assume the Melo M4's are those Home PE's he wears eh?

Look good...but I already have a pair of Aqua VIIIs so no need for any of these.
I do hope the trend continues because a XX3 PE would be very nice **cough-rip hamilton-cough**

GOOD LORD im a sucker for knicks and mets colorways...I seriously am going to go to great lengths to have a pair of those in my posession...

**Edit...whats good with all those other colorways of the 8s? Is that a mag just full of PE's?

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

WP should send the NT staff free shoes for all the Advertising HoH is getting for free. lol

Wouldn't that ONLY be right? I mean being able to Advertise PEs like that in advance of them going on sale when many might not otherwise know HAS to be a Valuable Web Tool eh?

I guess being a Former Mod, makes me feel those adding to the site putting all their free time into something they get NO Reward, should be IN THE LEAST acknowledged and thrown a biscuit with all the free crap given to those folks who have no impact on Nike's bottom line the way this Forum does.

But hey... I talk too much!! lol I'll be ok though.

What others eat don't make me crap.....
I agree Rock Deep... You and the staff do deserve something for everything you do... But what I can give you is the RESPECT for what you do for this forum...

Nah... I don't need anything.. but those CURRENTLY modding and Admining NT Deserves something for all their hard work. A Care package.. a Card ofThanks...SOMEthing... if people ONLY knew how much crap gets tossed and shredded and given away...

but those CURRENTLY modding and Admining NT Deserves something for all their hard work. A Care package.. a Card of Thanks...SOMEthing... if people ONLY knew how much crap gets tossed and shredded and given away...
Do you think that the guy behind a corvette forum deserves a free car?

While I agree that the mods do a great job on this site I disagree that they deserve anything more then a thank you. They make the choice to spend their timedoing the job for free. There are people out there who do real charity work for free. Those are the people that really deserve things. Not people who spendtime modding a forum for shoe collectors.

How about giving away all the stuff thats tossed and shredded to kids or people in need?

09 house of hoops in los angeles i will be working there fox hills mall under footaction house of hoops in las vegas this summer

I wish I could get my hands on a pair of Ray Allen PE's but living in Cleveland..... PE's are hard to come by around my area
HOH needs to be opened in Chicago so its driving distance for me......

hey The future i just talk to somebody over the phone at niketown about HOH an he said theres no date of it opening but they plan on opening them in Houston,Chicago and L.A.

alot of pe collectors are going to get upset if they continue to release jordan pes at the store

good. maybe them and the resellers will get a nice wakeup call with releases like this

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

but those CURRENTLY modding and Admining NT Deserves something for all their hard work. A Care package.. a Card of Thanks...SOMEthing... if people ONLY knew how much crap gets tossed and shredded and given away...
Do you think that the guy behind a corvette forum deserves a free car?

While I agree that the mods do a great job on this site I disagree that they deserve anything more then a thank you. They make the choice to spend their time doing the job for free. There are people out there who do real charity work for free. Those are the people that really deserve things. Not people who spend time modding a forum for shoe collectors.

How about giving away all the stuff thats tossed and shredded to kids or people in need?

Umm yeah.. If that guys Corvette site is responsible for detouring ALOT of business TO Corvette Enthusiasts... Yeah... he could be due some sort ofCompensation....

By the way.. Nike DOES send stuff to those in need... Check New Orleans and other Charitable Foundations they give shoes to...

And yes... I DO believe while these guys CHOOSE to Mod and Admin the site... YOU choose to frequent it to find out info that benefits Nike from you spendingyour money on info found here and NOT on Nike's site.

But hey... there are always those who want to use the hard work of others to benefit for themselves...

Do I think ANY Smo that has a Message board deserves the same? No.. but every SMO isn't being mentioned in Major NON Sneaker Magazines and Newspapers.. aswe as having AP and other News Companies take photo's from THEIR site and not give credit to the SITE it was lifted from OR give the Original Picture takercredit.

If that happened the other way around, there would be lawsuits from a Photgrapher or Journalists not givin credit to the by line.. or pic...

Your opinion and mine... neither one is righter than the other... just an opinion...

Is there an exact release date for these? This Saturday or next? I need to know so that I can tell my bro.

Daaaaamn!!! long read....
laugh.gif
Anyways I hope SOMEONE out here can get them prices for the Allen VIII's and the Melo M4´s. If ANYONE can hook me up I will be super duperthankfull. If anyone can help a SoCal NTer pleeease PM me.

bklyn style baby THANK YOU. I must´ve missed the price on the previous pages cuz all of the flamethrowing and responses. I hope I can see some in the buy/sellforums, specially the Melos since I missed out on the blue/white colorway.

**Edit...whats good with all those other colorways of the 8s? Is that a mag just full of PE's?
Yeah, that pic is from the December Sole Collector Mag with Melo on the cover. Sick PE's, but I feel you on the Knicks colorways
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom