HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

im tempted to get both of the viii pe's... gonna have to find out more about release date & price

bjvig ur just tryin to be like everyone on nt, always tryin to flame people before you even try to answer their question

exactly what im saying why would u adress it more if it had nothing to do with u... because ur looking to flame people

my main intent of making a post in the first place was to express how i felt about JB releasing a shoe at one store
smh.gif

your lack of observation just gave me something to add on to
smile.gif

The levi's collab will not be a house of hoops exclusive and the fusion 12's aren't either. A store here in louisville had about 12 pairs of thefusion 12's that were supposedly flight club exclusive's, that released last weekend. I already know of a spot receiving the Levis Air Jordan Retro 1pack.

WP should send the NT staff free shoes for all the Advertising HoH is getting for free. lol

Wouldn't that ONLY be right? I mean being able to Advertise PEs like that in advance of them going on sale when many might not otherwise know HAS to be aValuable Web Tool eh?

I guess being a Former Mod, makes me feel those adding to the site putting all their free time into something they get NO Reward, should be IN THE LEASTacknowledged and thrown a biscuit with all the free crap given to those folks who have no impact on Nike's bottom line the way this Forum does.

But hey... I talk too much!! lol I'll be ok though.

What others eat don't make me crap.....

the levis collab is horrid. but releasing pe's in stores in small numbers sounds good. i hope they open a hoh down here in houston!

WP should send the NT staff free shoes for all the Advertising HoH is getting for free. lol

Wouldn't that ONLY be right? I mean being able to Advertise PEs like that in advance of them going on sale when many might not otherwise know HAS to be a Valuable Web Tool eh?

I guess being a Former Mod, makes me feel those adding to the site putting all their free time into something they get NO Reward, should be IN THE LEAST acknowledged and thrown a biscuit with all the free crap given to those folks who have no impact on Nike's bottom line the way this Forum does.

But hey... I talk too much!! lol I'll be ok though.

What others eat don't make me crap.....
I agree Rock Deep... You and the staff do deserve something for everything you do... Butwhat I can give you is the RESPECT for what you do for this forum...

Damn, i'm going to HAVE to buy the QR VIII's at resellers price
eyes.gif

PUT THEM ON FLIGHTCLUB!!!!

damn, I really love the ray allen's too bad they won't be on flight club.
frown.gif

To all those ppl calling others "hater" about the HOH plug-in issue....the fact is that he has been repeating himself constantly even in just onepost about the "HOH" name...and if for those who claims that the good faith of spreading these "exclusive" info had been going down thedrain since this could have been kept on the down low for less hype and less resellers, I say " Go Right Ahead, keep it to yourself then!!!"....Idoubt WP would want this to be on the DL

The point is NOONE ever said they are hating on him "spreading these exlcusive" info, guess all those heated individuals should learn how to readinstead of starting these hood beef over the web......even if you decided to get e-fame, no need to type in bright yellow giant fonts because for some of us we do read!!

Originally Posted by MASARO

To all those ppl calling others "hater" about the HOH plug-in issue....the fact is that he has been repeating himself constantly even in just one post about the "HOH" name...and if for those who claims that the good faith of spreading these "exclusive" info had been going down the drain since this could have been kept on the down low for less hype and less resellers, I say " Go Right Ahead, keep it to yourself then!!!"....I doubt WP would want this to be on the DL

The point is NOONE ever said they are hating on him "spreading these exlcusive" info, guess all those heated individuals should learn how to read instead of starting these hood beef over the web......even if you decided to get e-fame, no need to type in bright yellow giant fonts because for some of us we do read!!

If you read the first couple of posts, you ll see some nt'ersComplaining because of the fact that House Of Hoops is getting to much plug, Sounds like hate to me (imo)

You got nters complaining that the post belongs here & there, I dont understand whyflam on someone who dropped JB info that we didnt know? Would some of you feel better if the shoes were available Champs and not at his store? Plenty of plugshappen on NT, from the buying from a legit seller to plugging your friends website, to (look at my sig i got a full size run), why should some get backlashfrom a informative post?

And I type in big bright yellow letters because i personally find it hard to read thesmall white font on the site, im sure many others also do.

Start E beef?, never that; just stating my opinion & i apologize if ioffended anyone.

I say plug all you want, just as long as INFO is wedged somewhere in between!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Geez...I sure wish we could get a definitive answer on how much the PE VIIIs will be...if theyre 300..smh

Price is $140 for the PE's, your welcome

im hella tight right now, the Ray Allen PE's and the Melo PE's were the shoes i was praying for to release but i stay in Texas. Everything is acatch-22 with these people, Not all there loyal customers stay in one spot,JB/Nike is pulling ho3 Moves straight up!
mad.gif
mad.gif

To bad Q Richardson is a joke, he is the worst player in the NBA, to have any shoe for him is a disgrace. What a lame.
eyes.gif

18-1 NEVER LOOKED SO LAME!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

alot of pe collectors are going to get upset if they continue to release jordan pes at the store

Originally Posted by WP2783

For the FIRST time and also not the last time it's just the beginning. HOUSE of HOOPS will receive a couple of Jordan Brand Exclusives. For the month of February I've listed whats up and coming and also alittle sneek peek on the month of March.

2/13/08
AIR JORDAN/AIR FORCES-12 black/green bean-red (flight club/house of hoop exclusive)***
pimp.gif

3/1/08
JORDAN RETRO1/LEVI'S COLLAB red/denim(flight club/house of hoop exclusive)***
eek.gif

***NO RELEASE DATE IN-STOCK SOON*** 2/2008 (Only at HOH)
JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN "RAY'S" black/stith-clover
pimp.gif

JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON "Q-RICH" white/blue-orange
pimp.gif

JORDAN MELO M4 white/taxi-uni blue

Sorry No Pics
ohwell.gif
Those Q. Rich's are copped.And I assume the Melo M4's are those Home PE's he wears eh?

Back
Top Bottom