HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I would like the q-rich ones to b honest..since i own the aquas and the playoffs..i just don't want another black based colorway for the VIII's..160 what's good?!

give me a call dude

man i really need those black/green

im from chicago

any 1 wanna help
smile.gif

I need a size 11 of either shoe. Anybody care to help? If so pm me, I got you if you can assist.

Please people dont keep sending me messages about buying these shoes for you

If i get these I want them for myself.

Besides I though niketalk hated resellers.

We need to gather all trustworthy nt new yorkers near harlem to buddy up with other members and give them like 60 bucks for their help and shipping costs

Originally Posted by herecomestheg

We need to gather all trustworthy nt new yorkers near harlem to buddy up with other members and give them like 60 bucks for their help and shipping costs

roll.gif

Originally Posted by herecomestheg

Nah Just be patient............pretty soon there will be HOH's hoops nationwide and im sure there bareley scratching the surface with PE's insuch, there will be more and much better releases in the future

Damn I REALLY want a pair of Ray Allen's PE's...i'm from Boston and pretty much to go every Celtic's game...pm me if anybody could help me outor hears any more news bout Expressions in Boston getting them (which would only seem fair)...thanks, pce

back from b& camp (
laugh.gif
) .ive been told the probable release date(s) ill be at the HoH the morning on each of those days and every afternoon (Sun. thruSat.) until February is over, or until i see the UPS truck pull up. All NY nters can pm me their cell numbers and ill send texts out as soon as i get aninventory confirmation. dont bother me if you're not from the tristate, please

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

back from b& camp (
laugh.gif
) .ive been told the probable release date(s) ill be at the HoH the morning on each of those days and every afternoon (Sun. thru Sat.) until February is over, or until i see the UPS truck pull up. All NY nters can pm me their cell numbers and ill send texts out as soon as i get an inventory confirmation. dont bother me if you're not from the tristate, please
I'll put $50.00 in your hand if you call and say the shoes are there right after i pay for them and get my correct size.

e-mail me your number if you serious because I am

that means i get my pair then wait an hour or two for you to show up and have a chance to maybe get $50 if you get your size?
laugh.gif
im not in it for the moneydude. text messages are only 10¢. if YOUR serious then drop me your cell.

I want 26 pairs of each of these shoes.
I'm camping out at House of Hoops Deerfield, Massachusetts,
All February. I want people to see that
i AM in fact Ray Allen and Quentin Richardson combined.
Feel free to PM me if you need any help getting these.
Re-sellers, don't bother. I got Old Deerfield on lock
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

that means i get my pair then wait an hour or two for you to show up and have a chance to maybe get $50 if you get your size?
laugh.gif
im not in it for the money dude. text messages are only 10¢. if YOUR serious then drop me your cell.

an hour or two ? dude i would jump in a cab and be there as quick as i can

i live in lower manhattan besides i dont take text messages on my phone
I just send you a private message

Sleeping on the Deerfield market...
Good form fellas
wink.gif

Edit: I can't seem to find it at the moment,
but whoever replied and said "summone", I took it as Summon.
In which case I would be happy to do, just tell me which dungeon you're currently working in,
and slip Snape a Roof and I'm game!

Back
Top Bottom