HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Shoutout to 400! He definately looked out on these and the 23's! Robif u see this holla at me!
My pickups!

i wish i could've used those numbers to bring some people out. I didnt expect to be the last guy online when i got there.

the knicks ones are pretty cool with that 3m on em...props on all who copped. those ray allens aren't at all attractive to wear....more of a display shoeIMo cause ray allen is the truth!

REMINDER:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY/SELL/TRADE!

YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED.

I PROMISE.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i wish i could've used those numbers to bring some people out. I didnt expect to be the last guy online when i got there.

indifferent.gif

what do u think 400 talking about???
Anyway With all the hype that you pioneered, isn't it ironic that you were the last person online???
So imagine is you would have been mad open with it...
Just be grateful...

congrats on everyone who got a pair. at first i thought i liked the ray allen pe's over the Q's, but after seeing them up close i like the Q'sbetter. hey William Rivera, congrats on getting the titaniums and the pe's. you're one lucky dude. i just wish i had the titaniums. haha

^thank you so much man. Im an honest guy that is is just a crack head for Jordans. I would never dare 2 even think about re-selling anything that i have.

2 everyone hitting me up ALL DAY, I'm so sorry but last timewhen I tried 2 bless with the XX3 Titanium I learned what it was 2 get stabbed in the back andfront many times over...
Yes I'm still hurt about that...
indifferent.gif

does anybody know if they are gonna produce more....I heard the melo m4 home editions were supposed 2 come out the same time as these did. Anotherquestion...can anybody tell me if there are gonna be any more house of hoops limited releases. I hate find out next day about limited kicks. This was probablythe quietest but most hyped jordan release so far for me....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom