House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by 23king24

^yerr

529116891_3480135624.jpg
roll.gif

FYI:
For the first time HOUSE OF HOOPS will be included in this Weekends Employee Appreciation 50%off, that's Huge for those who knows somebody that knowssomebody in Footlocker Inc.

Just wanna say thanks again to only MJs collected! Balled in the USC's you picked up for me straight outta the box.. MUCH APPRECIATED!! Hope someone scoopsup a pair of Kryptonate's for you.. *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
For the first time HOUSE OF HOOPS will be included in this Weekends Employee Appreciation 50%off, that's Huge for those who knows somebody that knows somebody in Footlocker Inc.

oh yes...time to get it in...whats the HOH exclusions?

no body was out there for the akron they are trash... To many CW of the VI's coming out. I know the HOH recieved the new kobe today lower merion aces buthave not put them up for sale yet

i thought i wanted the HWC but looking at them, they dont appeal to me anymore although the LRJ on the back is a nice touch, there're just too plain. iwish someone would take them off my hands bad. all i want next is CTKs.

Im feelin the same way...

Wasnt a huge fan of the HWCs, they just didnt really jump out at me...same thing with the Akrons, and the Supermans...

Gonna try and scoop the CTKs though...

hey serchin4 j's i think the list said whatever came out like the past 2 weekends and some kobes and lebrons were listed on there. i think some forces wereon there 2. does nyc hoh still have the 09 huarache parker?

Back
Top Bottom