House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i too am quite disappointed w/ this release, but i understand why ny only. but my beef is, what is it that ny and atlanta got what was supposed to be"LA" only? namely the snake pools.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by TripleH16

it really sucks the kryptonates are going to be so limited. I really wanted a pair, I just hope someone will be able to help me out.

Btw onlymj i sent you a few pm's let me know if you recived them.

cosign...its gonna expensive and near impossible to get those damn things...i can feel the beasts galloping already...id pay a good amount more but probably not what people are gonna want for them

You guys are right, Its gonna be nuts. Some fool already got em on Ebay for 4 grand buy it now.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by TripleH16

it really sucks the kryptonates are going to be so limited. I really wanted a pair, I just hope someone will be able to help me out.

Btw onlymj i sent you a few pm's let me know if you recived them.

cosign...its gonna expensive and near impossible to get those damn things...i can feel the beasts galloping already...id pay a good amount more but probably not what people are gonna want for them

You guys are right, Its gonna be nuts. Some fool already got em on Ebay for 4 grand buy it now.
they been up there all week

Let's try to get away from all these Nike Foamposite"K" HYPE talks for a minute and focus on other releases this weekend that's more realistic for most to actaully puchase without getting beat onthe head Prices
mad.gif

FRIDAY 13th
LEBRON VI "AKRON"

SATURDAY 14TH
JORDAN SIX RINGS "SEATLE SONICS"

JORDAN RETRO 1 LOW "SEATLE SONICS HOME"

JORDAN RETRO 1 LOW "SEATLE SONICS AWAY"

JORDAN RETRO 1 VELCRO

JORDAN RETRO 1 HIGH

^^Disappointin releases this weekend..

The Akrons are easy to pass on as are the rest of those ugly jordans
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics!

yea not a good release, the only ones i kinda like are those saphire 1's but it is not worthy to waste money on/

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^you know where my money is...

Your will is weak...
Brandon, didn't your mom tell you....if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

(biting lip, staring at AKRON.JPG)

Nobody cut me in line, because I didn't stand in it bro. I merely observed, and gave my opinion on it.
laugh.gif
It sucks that yall had to wait, while I simplygot what I wanted on a silver platter, thanks to my inside man.
wink.gif

Nobody cut me in line, because I didn't stand in it bro. I was there, I observed, and gave my opinion on it.
laugh.gif

It sucks that yall had to wait in line, while I simply slept walked there, and got what I wanted on a silver platter, thanks to my inside man.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nobody cut me in line, because I didn't stand in it bro. I was there, I observed, and gave my opinion on it.
laugh.gif

It sucks that yall had to wait in line, while I simply slept walked there, and got what I wanted on a silver platter, thanks to my inside man.
wink.gif

well i was 1st inline so i could care less but it was funny to seem them do it. i knew it was gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom