House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^maybe they have a discount of some sort
grin.gif

Thanks to onlymjscollected I recieved these this morning, I cant thank onlymjscollected enough for geting me these. My first and favorite lebron VI

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

FOR house of hoops if your a footlocker employee do you get 30% off on Aces and other shoes?
No. They have to wait at least 2 weeks if it is a limited release shoe. If the Aces happen to sit for 2 weeks then yes. If it's a GR releaselike the inline home then yes they can.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

FOR house of hoops if your a footlocker employee do you get 30% off on Aces and other shoes?
No. They have to wait at least 2 weeks if it is a limited release shoe. If the Aces happen to sit for 2 weeks then yes. If it's a GR release like the inline home then yes they can.
thank you for the info

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ retail on those will be 600, confirmed!

And we will see them on eBay for 1000-1800.00 and they will sit... just like the ones in '07 did....

is there an exact date on the release of the lux af1's?
I have been eyeing the anacondas and might bite at $600.

Can someone help a bro out? The Superman's are dropping this Sat ( 3/21) and the CTKs are next Sat (3/28)??? thanks

Hereis some pics for yall if you have not seen them.White are annaconda and brown are gator $600 retail some time this week i believe at HOH.

Back
Top Bottom