House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Its not really that i got screwed but I had a agreement someone that was going to look out for me and it never happened.

Later on I come to find out someone else got the hook up that I was going to get and this other person got a deal on something that I helped out on.

Its always been my nature to be this way.

I am a very loyal person when someone does something or helps me eat and expects nothing in return I am always there for them in anything.

If I gotta lose money for that person I'll take the loss but when someone I dont know asked for a hook up and its out the blue or info on something there best bet is ask someone else.

Thats what it's about for good or for bad if you know someone and your good with them I am more then happy to scratch there back.

If I get the info with the person not wanting anything extra he or she will know If I have the money I will hook them up.

I paid someone once $300.00 (Not at HOH) just to let me skip the line for shoes.
But that happened when I had more money to play with.

I wish I could do that and not stay in the street all night.
Only for jordans I'll pay extra.
For what its worth, ya'll should listen to this man. This guy is probably the nicest dude in person and most of you dudes on here think he'sthe biggest #$@!. I trust this dude so much that he calls my house and speaks to my wife on the phone. Not often you meet a dude on the internet that you cantrust like that.

^^ I agree with HOV kid..160 is a good dude..talked with him plenty of times just to touch base to see what's good..

just to side track one moment.saw an auction for HWC's on ebay.whats up with these?have they dropped already?

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE IN THE NASSAU, SUFFOLK , OR QUEENS, NEW YORK . IN HICKSVILLE THERES A STORE CALLED

SNEAKERS AND JEANS
146 NEWBRIDGE ROAD
HICKSVILLE, NY 11801

516-827-0690

THEY HAVE THE SOLDIERS IN A 10.5 IN BOTH THE SVSM AND THE CTK FOR $250 BUT U CAN DEAL WITH HIM. HE HAS OTHA SNEAKERS AND HARD TO FIND AIR FORCE ONES AS WELL.AND ALL U GUYS WITH BIG FEET OVA A SIZE 13 AND UP HE HAS 14 AND 15.

HE SELLS SHOES EARLY AND HE STILL HAS THE ALL STARS AND THE BLACK STEALTHS AND THE WHITE/ STEALTH TOO.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I can totally see where he's coming from, because I've done the same thing on here dozens of times; I've bought all kinds of things for people... laser IVs, foamposites, DMPs, nubuck XIIs, etc.... and any time someone I know gets a hold of me in advance about their inability to grab a pair that I can grab, I hook 'em up for either retail + shipping, or whatever I paid + shipping (if I wasn't able to pay retail).
You have too much sympathy for these chumps...i realized how *++$!% up people are when NTer "yuckiebrian" agreed to line up for my manfor money. When release day came dude said he changed his mind and wanted to buy the sneakers for himself.

You have too much sympathy for these chumps...i realized how *++$!% up people are when NTer "yuckiebrian" agreed to line up for my man for money. When release day came dude said he changed his mind and wanted to buy the sneakers for himself.
laugh.gif

Thanks hovkid and dmxg-d

You guys are some the cool people I got to know on niketalk and would be more then happy to hook up with info.

But I know hov is a busy man with a new baby and a job he just cant get away from to wait on a line for shoes days at a time and dxm lives nowhere nearManhattan that he can just get up and go when I get the word on these releases at a moments notice.

That have become good friends.

Also I got this off nicekicks.

Since I did not see this posted I thought this could help our NYC members.

Bobbito Garcia Air Force Ones at House of Hoops
In a surprise release, the Bobbito Garcia Air Force Ones have made their way to the House of Hoops in Harlem. We just got word that they have released today,Friday, April 4th for $125. These first released (and sold out) late last year, but consider this a second chance for you if you slept or missed out.

House of Hoops
268 W 125th St
New York, NY 10027

anyone in here willing to hook me up with the lower merion ace's when they drop at HOH...please let me know

I also will vouch for 160jordansdeep as he a really cool dude...you just gotta get to know him honestly...

thanks for the headsup.. picked up the mac and cheese bobbitos in 10.5 for myself this morning :smile:

picture182kx3.jpg

^NO problem^

Searchforjays is a good friend of mine .

One of the few I look out for.

Glad I got to know jay.

He knows a lot about sneakers and whats going with shoes.

Scooped up some bobbitos, blue & another pair of wheats. I was gonna do the white XX3's but i like the af1's better. Shout out to 160 with theheads up.
They still had a good amount in all colors but they're flying fast! Anyone need a pair?

160, thank you for the info. I was finally able to get a pair of Mac & Cheese Hi's.
I might go back tomorrow for another pair and the Beef & Broccoli's. lol

Oh, they also have a new Zoom Flight 96 colorway. It's the OG Black/White PE colorway (minus the clear sole). The sole is solid black.

^NO problem^

You got a good screen name.

awww.....your finally playing nice 160....LOL, legit dude, 100% in my book.......always gettin that heat but never in my size....

Originally Posted by GrandpaJoeBurst

^NO problem^

You got a good screen name.

awww.....your finally playing nice 160....LOL, legit dude, 100% in my book.......always gettin that heat but never in my size....
roll.gif
if i only had your size but I never have it you would be thefirst i would hook up

Back
Top Bottom