House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Seeing as the love is getting passed around in this thread, anyone fancy hooking me up with some PE action?

I live in Scotland and the best thing we've got is a footlocker!

Size 9.5 in Nike usually a 9 in Jordan LOL

Huaraches this month.
Sharkley PE's in May.
eek.gif

LeBron V Lows in June.

Ill be honest here. I dont have ANYTHING on the HOH or their employees, in fact Ive seen some people who Rep HOH do some good forother NTer's and ya know thats what its about really. Damm Ive held on to a pair of Bron Haters size 11.5 which is obviously not my size from an old Nterwho got me the hook up and its the best thing in the world when someone out there will UNDERSTAND how you feel and what youregoing through by not being able to cop certain kicks because of the availability to select stores only. If my city got a HOH you best believe Id be hookingpeople up because ive been there, I AM THERE NOW when it comes to needing a hook up..Ive been on Nt for a while and I know SKA and160 dont do people dirty at all from past and present posts from what others have said. I think its an awesome thing that thereare people who will do for others by not asking for an arm or leg ya know??? I hope one day soon that I will get in good with people who got connects to HOHbecause I know my city and town wont ever get one so props to you guys who can sleep good at night knowing yall did good deeds.......come on HOH send my city astore

Damn it, I need some bobbitos!!! I wonder how long its going to take to get a HOH out here in L.A. Anyone got info on that?

Can anyone post the colorway that Sherlock Foams is talkin about..in regards to the Zoom Flight 96 colorway..i'm interested in seein what it looks like..

because someone gave out the wrong info on the bibby's and everyone and there mother ran with it. Eventhought they were told that no such item is availableyet or ever.

people hyping %*+@ again

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

because someone gave out the wrong info on the bibby's and everyone and there mother ran with it. Eventhought they were told that no such item is available yet or ever.

people hyping %*+@ again

LOL at the people that were thier, *$$$+!% beasts yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^ thanks for the pix, not a big fan of those, not in those colorways, why doesn't nike and HOH bring out these ???

make it happen HOH/NIKE !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know the size run for the sharkleys??
And touching the subject of NTers helping out. More power to you and to your good deeds!! I have to travel from Mexico to San Diego to very few stores who haveanything worth my hard earned dollars (at 11 to 1 exchange rate). If it wasnt for people like them I would NEVER would have gotten Retro Jays. Hopefully a HOHwill show up in LA, cuz the SVSM were sick and I could have used them for the tournaments down here. If there is anything I can do or get for you fellow NTersfrom Mexico (legally of course), PM me and I will gladly help out!!!

HOH please set up shop in CA!!

^ it will come, i m patiently waiting - it has to come - i mean IT HAS TO - but anyway i need a hookup several people pm'd me and just never replied back

Been away from the forum for a while. So I stop By HOH As I always do and Snap some quick pictures for the forum of the Bobbitos and the New Pe's in town.

Now for those in the NYC area who wish to attend a special event with the The Original G of the Jordan Brand
Gentry Humphrey is Gonna be at the Hip-Pop Culture Center Above the Magic Johnson Theatre. On the 16.
Tickets are available in HOH for Free and they are going fast

CANT WAIT TILL HOH comes to the west..... give it year HOH should be in los angeles...if this is old news...mybad...if not...ENJOY!

i hear its gonna be in the 562 area!..hahah

Back
Top Bottom