House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

edit- one last thing... The comparison between old FA exclusives and current HoH release is rather funny to me considering alot of those old FA releases are classics now. voltage foams anyone?

For real. How about the FA Air Ups from 1994? I don't recall anyone else carrying the Pippen Air up! FA had so many dope exclusives/SMUs.

I worked at FA when the Air Ups released as a "stock boy". FA got the Pippen and the Penny SMUs. No other stores in the mall i worked in had them.Not Champs and not Foot Locker. HOH should go after those types of releases for retros and not some of the crap that is on the shelves now. If nike was smart,they'd release some of the retros in this fashion to set themselves apart from the average Foot Locker. You know, release stuff that people WANT, but thenlimit it to HOH. Yeah, it'd suck for some who couldn't get a pair, but what a way to build on what they have started.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I worked at FA when the Air Ups released as a "stock boy". FA got the Pippen and the Penny SMUs. No other stores in the mall i worked in had them. Not Champs and not Foot Locker. HOH should go after those types of releases for retros and not some of the crap that is on the shelves now. If nike was smart, they'd release some of the retros in this fashion to set themselves apart from the average Foot Locker. You know, release stuff that people WANT, but then limit it to HOH. Yeah, it'd suck for some who couldn't get a pair, but what a way to build on what they have started.
preech!!!!

I worked at FA when the Air Ups released as a "stock boy". FA got the Pippen and the Penny SMUs. No other stores in the mall i worked in had them. Not Champs and not Foot Locker. HOH should go after those types of releases for retros and not some of the crap that is on the shelves now. If nike was smart, they'd release some of the retros in this fashion to set themselves apart from the average Foot Locker. You know, release stuff that people WANT, but then limit it to HOH. Yeah, it'd suck for some who couldn't get a pair, but what a way to build on what they have started.
preech!!!!

preech!!!!

HOH was a novel idea especially early on giving unconnected dudes like myself a chance to get some exclusive stuff that can't be had anywhere else in thecountry.personally i'm thankful there is a HOH store.

called up hohmd, they said they won't get lil dez until friday, is that true?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Once again, its highly dissapointing 2 see members of NT give thought 2 what Nike should do. The hype is not real
I dont get it.

Cryptic
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

On another note,

HOHNY only has a sz.7 left in Lil Dez Big Nikes. (didn't think they would sell liek that
laugh.gif
). They also received more Silver 1/2 Cents in today.

hey guys i just wanna know if the footlocker/champs/footaction discount works at house of hoops too cuz we just got one in maryland and i'm tryin to copthe chinas. if already posted i apologize in advance. thank you

heard the hoh md is in a mall you dont want to stand out in front of for too long for safety reasons lol

Do you guys think any hoh jordan exclusive will come out this nba season as good as the sugar ray and q rich 8s were??
nerd.gif

that's goin to be a tough call seeing that most of team jordan are wearing "team" jordan kicks. not a lot of numbered jordans being worn by thecrew...but the season is still young.

Back
Top Bottom