House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^I think that will also be a trend we might have to get used to as well...with a slow fizzling out of numbered jordans to accommodate the team kicks as theyare the "future"...sad but true...I guess there's still hope, to a lesser extent starting with the AJ "twenty-ten"
eyes.gif
...thats the new "number" to look forward to now unfortunately"twenty-something"...seeing 6's, 11's, 13's on court now will be like seeing your favourite Fresh Prince, Friends or Sandford and Sonsepisode on tv....rare!...BUT JB, I'd like to be proven wrong
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

you gotta stop pretending to know what you're talking about

Word, every thread, dude posts a riddle and tries to sound smart
smh.gif
annoying lookin like a dyslexic typing with his fore head
smh.gif

THANKS FOR TRYING FOR ME RAPIDO ....

Still on the HUNT for them LIL DEZ joints ....

THEY ARE JUST A QS drop NOT A HOH ONLY.

Proper out in LA got them in also ... hopefully some spots around my way get them in SOON.

^ yeah i called hohmd today, and they said lil dez doesn't come out till friday....anybody know any truth to this?

As for my riddles, my haters are the type 2 buy frozen Popsicle's enjoy them until the riddle appears on the Popsicle's stick when you're done.

Originally Posted by douche bag

As for my riddles, my haters are the type 2 buy frozen Popsicle's enjoy them until the riddle appears on the Popsicle's stick when you're done.
straight ******ed

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Are you serious??? I suggest you go sniff somewhere else "Lil Man"...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by air max 87

so now you dont like them cause they arent limited
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Why should he? The limited releases is the only thing that seperates HOH stores from a regular Footlocker.

thanks man, he basically answered the question.

and basically Rock summed it up for me.. i dont like wearing shoes that everyone else have. i just buy certain ones. if you guys call that being a hypebeast, then wateva.

and honestly I think when nike does release certain shoes as GR's they ARE HELPING me on making my decision on NOT buying a shoe.

and air max 87 just because a shoe isn't limited doesn't mean that i dont like the shoe any less or more, it just gives it more appeal to buy the kix IMO.
man makes sense.....

Most of the shoes I wear arent that commonplace....and when they re retro joints like the playoff VII or Blk red XI, Ido feel less inclined to wear mines.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

THANKS FOR TRYING FOR ME RAPIDO ....

Still on the HUNT for them LIL DEZ joints ....

THEY ARE JUST A QS drop NOT A HOH ONLY.

Proper out in LA got them in also ... hopefully some spots around my way get them in SOON.

Socal usually gets deliveries 2-3 days before Norcal, so they should be popping up in the Bay by this weekend..

SO DID THE LIL DEZ ONLY DROP @ HOH LOCATIONS???......ARE THE GONNA BE ON NIKE.COM OR @ NIKETOWNS????.....THANKS

when i did get a hold of them earlier they told no phone orders but their suppose to have them also at niketown Las vegas 7026508888 call them and find out imgood with my 1pair i dont need another im talking about kobe iv 4 rings not lil dez

Back
Top Bottom