House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

when i did get a hold of them earlier they told no phone orders but their suppose to have them also at niketown Las vegas 7026508888 call them and find out im good with my 1pair i dont need another im talking about kobe iv 4 rings not lil dez

said not releasing till 11/1

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

*CORRECTION
wink.gif
Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
Release Date for Nike Kobe 4 Rings has been changed and releasing today at *ALL EXCEPT HOHCHI* House of Hoops Location due to the MGR's VIP list
grin.gif

Blame Nike/Footlocker Inc for bad planning
eyes.gif

really thought it was gonna drop on a sunday?
kobe wore em yesterday,why not drop today?
sales are lowest on wednesdays i think.

Ok. This is getting outta hand. They keep changing release dates!! im tired of this. Im at work, getting calls/texts saying the shoes releasing today. Im atwork rushing patients in, giving shots.... doing swine flu triages and tests and calling people to go get my pairs for me.. lol this has to stop!!
I ended up missing english class to go to hoh INSTEAD of going on my free day (Sunday). Ended up getting there, chopped it up with the fellas, copped my pairs,and was out! Rush to get to Socialogy class, got to the campus, bout to hit the door, and they walking out talking bout the teacher ended class early cause theworld series!!!
Here's how I made out. Everyone I promised their pairs, yall good. Didn't take pics of the pairs I already had, just what I got today.
I swear Nike had no consideration for us! lol
Yo, shouts out to Mickey and Speedy!! Mad Love!

bcsjc.jpg

2800h2x.jpg

I saw the Lil Dez's when picking up the Kobe 4 rings...

looks pretty good up close...

how much is retail? forgot to check lol.

had a couple of people who sh*tted on me, who trying to help me out on a pair of kobe 4rings any size between 9.5-11? will def. return the favor when i get mye/a 50% again in december. someone HIT MEEEE

Anyone know whats at the HOH Cherry Hill NJ location? Any stuff goin back a month or two, i was thinkin bout takin a ride down there to see what they had butkinda wanna know before i go to an extent. Thanks in advance

What are you looking for? They still have Decades Pack Hyperizes, NCAA Hyperizes, LM and Rice Kobe IVs, Copper Penny IIs, Reggie Miller Uptempos,OSU/Akron/CTK/SVSM/Think Pink Soldier IIIs. Small sizes only in the think Pinks. China Lebron VIIs, Air Bakin LEs, Savage Beast AF1, Eddie Cruz AF1, CradleRock Steve Nash's. That's all I got off the top of my head.

^^^ Yea you already told me there was not any size 12s .... just wishing there was a pair some where ... ebay dont even got them lol

word....did you clear out the inventory rapido? I was gonna head up there sunday, maybe tomorrow now but i dont want to waste a trip (I wear sz 10)

Originally Posted by bballkid11

NBA season has started.... PE's should be right around the corner hopefully...

I'll be waitin. D Will and Bulls PEs please. I would say Jordan sig PEs but that hasnt been happenin...

Back
Top Bottom