House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

wuts good NT? i went to HOHny yesterday around 1pm as soon as the new info released about the 4 rings. i picked up 2 pairs of "4 rings" kobe 4s bothin size 12(this shoe is gorgeous lol). im keeping one for my self ofcourse and the other pair was for my boy but he's playing games and i dont think hewants them. so if any one out there wears a size 12 and lives in the NYC area and wants to do a meet up for them, i will let them go. i need to do this rightaway. PM me please i am not a reseller which means i will not try to rape you with the price. im just trying to hook some one up

Originally Posted by el bodegero

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE HOH IN LA HAS THE EDDIE CRUZS AF1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............??????????

Yes, they did yesterday!

Whats up with the free limited edition t-shirt with the purchase of the LB 7's at HOH's? Any1 have pics of the shirt?

Can anyone tell me whats HOH exchange policy?

reason why i asked is because i heard they dont accept returns/exchanges..

thanks.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE HOH IN LA HAS THE EDDIE CRUZS AF1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............??????????
they do.. but for MSRP of $135 + tax. you are better off copping on ebay for $120 shipped.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

they do.. but for MSRP of $135 + tax. you are better off copping on ebay for $120 shipped.
Also as of last night they were on NDC.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Whats up with the free limited edition t-shirt with the purchase of the LB 7's at HOH's? Any1 have pics of the shirt?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HoH London now has

Lebron 7 China
Hyperize Decades & College Pack
Sharkalaid Deron Williams Home PE
Blue Chip 2 JO7 away PE and Butler away PE

Originally Posted by scotballer5

HoH London now has

Lebron 7 China
Hyperize Decades & College Pack
Sharkalaid Deron Williams Home PE
Blue Chip 2 JO7 away PE and Butler away PE
pics fast

^^ Those Carons are at the HoH?

Dust collectors. Such disappointment. The JO Blue Chips are nice though...

Back
Top Bottom