House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

SMH AT YOU DUMMIES FOR CHASING AWAY RAPIDO, ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT WAS HOOKING UP THE HOH RELEASES FOR ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL...
NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME *EVIL LAUGH*
AND OH YEAH, THESE ARE OUT NOW...

^
Bro,
You're flexible as hell my man!

I've dealt with a bunch of folks, you being one of them, never had a problem.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Bro,
You're flexible as hell my man!

I've dealt with a bunch of folks, you being one of them, never had a problem.
Thank you... I try my best to make my customers happy... I cant compete with guys like Rapido but I respect them, If I wasnt in the position I was in, I would personally buy from him...

smh.gif
at dudes flaming Rap. and smh at dude saying something to the manager. Sales will decline HARD at cherry hill,nothing sells over there.

exactly why very few NTers help out anymore on here.people always find a way to ef %^&* up

Jay- nice pick up on Kobes
pimp.gif

lilpennymagicfan, I remember you posting a pic of all those Space Jams you picked up during release and proceeded to say where you got them from. (same place too)

Also remember you saying you were going to put them up for resale.

Am I missing something here?

Juss saying.

WOW!!!

Those ASG Kobe are sexy, I was on the fences about them.

Shame on those who bad-mouthed Rapido, He was/still is so good for this community.

Everyone knew cherry hill was Rapido's spot. In the past Rapido has posted pictures of his pickups without any problems.

Seems like you went whining to the manager because someone beat you to the punch. (lilpennymagicfan)

I never stated where I got my space jams from because I got them from 6 different places.

I never mentioned anything to the manager nor do I know the names of any employees there. Sunday was only my 2nd time ever being there. I dont know rapido nor have anything against him. I was just saying i was turned down for my 10 pairs of bruce lees and 10 pairs of lebrons because the "manager" told me some dude on niketalk posted 19 pairs of the kobes and said he got them there and the manager said hes done letting people buy in big ammounts like that because he don't want to lose his job over *%!* like that.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

WOW!!!

Those ASG Kobe are sexy, I was on the fences about them.

Shame on those who bad-mouthed Rapido, He was/still is so good for this community.

Everyone knew cherry hill was Rapido's spot. In the past Rapido has posted pictures of his pickups without any problems.

Seems like you went whining to the manager because someone beat you to the punch. (lilpennymagicfan)
THIS.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

2 out of 5 forces dropped Saturday...

WHAT 2 colors dropped ???

I aint seen anybody post pics of them yet.

If they dont pop up on NDC on the 11th Can someone help me out with a sz12 in them RED joints ???

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I was just saying i was turned down for my 10 pairs of bruce lees and 10 pairs of lebrons because the "manager" told me some dude on niketalk posted 19 pairs of the kobes and said he got them there and the manager said hes done letting people buy in big ammounts like that because he don't want to lose his job over *%!* like that.
But

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I showed up with 19 of my boys and we each bought a pair.

That doesn't sound like one person buying a big amount to me.

All I know is I've never asked Rapido to get me stuff from HOH cuz another NTer has always held me down with those releases, but Rap is a very reasonable and good person, sold me a pair of kicks for way below market value. For someone to take time out of there schedule to pick up stuff for complete strangers at cost, is not something that many people will do.

ASG Kobes drop at Cherry Hill yet? Also, how do they fit compared to Lebron 7s? I know it's 2 completely different shoes but I haven't worn a pair of kobes before and I got a pair of LBJ 7s so I was just wonderin. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

2 out of 5 forces dropped Saturday...

WHAT 2 colors dropped ???

I aint seen anybody post pics of them yet.

If they dont pop up on NDC on the 11th Can someone help me out with a sz12 in them RED joints ???
THESE AND THE 3M HIGHS DROPPED AT HOHNY ON 2/6/10
(SORRY I DONT HAVE A PAIR OF THE 3M HIGHS OR I WOULD TAKE A PIC FOR YOU)

^^^ DAMN Jay.... Them things look sexy to me. Thanks for sharing the pic.

What was retail, 85$ ?

If they dont drop on NDC I migth need your help on the RED pair.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Rico, Black low and silver hi
Thanks homie.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ DAMN Jay.... Them things look sexy to me. Thanks for sharing the pic.

What was retail, 85$ ?

If they dont drop on NDC I migth need your help on the RED pair.

Thanks homie. 
RETAIL $88

More than likely not dropping on NDC, but check your local NT as they should have all 4 colors on 2/11

^^^ Im hoping they will. Each time I talked with NDC CS they told me they will be online also on the 11th.

You never know, it can change  now till RD.

pics without flash on the kobe ASG's? 
nerd.gif

that on pic with flash might have changed my mind... smh gota stop check this thread!! lol
on another note lower merions look like a cop. and maybe inlines

Originally Posted by searchin4js

SMH AT YOU DUMMIES FOR CHASING AWAY RAPIDO, ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT WAS HOOKING UP THE HOH RELEASES FOR ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL...
NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME *EVIL LAUGH*
AND OH YEAH, THESE ARE OUT NOW...
WORD JAY ITS LIKE THAT... THANKS FOR CALLING  BRO BACK.
devil.gif
 UR CONNECT OR HOH? IM RUNNING THROUGH TOMORROW U COMING THROUGH 

HoH London finally got their ASG kicks this morning. LeBron VII ASGs are sold out in US10, not sure what's left of the Kobe V ASG or the Hyperize ASG, but if you're in London I'd get down their quick, especially if you want the LeBron's!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can get people in trouble for that crap...

personal pairs 2 of each, 1 of each I put on ebay for the heck of it
I showed up with 19 of my boys and we each bought a pair. Got a problem with that? 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the support from all those who actually understand the work it takes to do pickups etc, especially for retail. It is exactly why I'm done doing pickups. Most people these days are ungrateful for the work that is put in by people such as myself or Darryl, OnlyMJs, etc. 

Many people, who I haven't even helped pick up shoes for, have thanked me for the work I've done. Then there are certain people who I have hooked up shoes for retail, then turn around and flame me. Yeah I'm talking about you SmurfDavid. Dude can't even be appreciative that I hooked him up with previously releases. Instead he get's all salty because I didn't return his texts.

What I don't understand is how people are gonna get mad at me, when I was hooking people up for retail. People like Smurfdavid showing hate, even though I've hooked him up multiple times on HoH exclusives for retail. Ungrateful...

With that said, I bid farewell to Niketalk. I appreciate the support I've received from my boys such as NotoriousMJ, OnlyMJsCollected, Joeysole, UpandComing, Igotthatfire, etc. Darryl is more than willing to help out people with releases to the best of his ability. I guess everyone passes on the torch at some point. Good luck to everyone on future releases.
pimp.gif

FOR The record, I wasnt flaming you.
I live an hour and a half away from hoh cherry hill in manheim township pa, I drove up there to hoh under the impression that my 10 pairs of lebrons and kobes were on hold for me which they were.

I got the money from 4 people at my barber shop and 3 guys from college that all wanted these shoes but due to the picture you posted on here with 19 pairs of kobes and saying where you got them, it got back to the manager at hoh and because of that I was unable to purchase all the shoes that I needed to get for my buddies. I dont know you personally to bash you I just think it was pointless to post a pic of 19 pairs of one shoe then say they are all accounted for and then name the store you got them from. I'm all for you reselling and making money/helping people, I do the same thing but to blow up your spot like that which hurt me in the end trying to help my friends out that did not wanna drive up there in the snow kind of sucked.

Iight. We gonna do it like this. How bout we get back to the shoes. Me and Speedy pretty much clear and explain the situation as far as it needs to be explained. Anything else is nobodys business.
He copped what he copped. Lay Off. Half of the people on here flaming him was asking him for help and hoh releases for retail or a hook-up in general.
How bout ya'll read his final post, inhale, exhale, give it some time to mirinate, and think it thru.
Dude has been better than a good dude. Words can't explain how nice he has been, he was more than willing to cop pairs for everyone and ship them for for cash. He made no profit, no gain. Unless someone give him a tip. And what do you guys do in return??? Flame and drive him away. Thats insane. 

Back
Top Bottom