House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Picked up the All-Star LeBron VII's today along with the shirt.
smile.gif
I can't believe I spent $205 and some change on it though.. oh well.
smh.gif

Houston, Texas House Of Hoops.
Nice Pick up
very nice

If anyone know is Lebron ASG or hyperize all star east are available in a 13 let me know if you can help me out...

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by joekamel

anyone know how many pairs CHi got?
Not sure... but Ntown was sold out by 11 am if not earlier and HoH seemed to be down to their last few pairs when I stopped by around noon.
yeah. i wanted to sleep in after the whole online fiasco last night. i still don't see the reason why some dude got so many pairs. re-sellers gonna hurt on this one unless they got these on swoosh.
Reselling shoes that just released is RARELY ever a good look (Space Jams are the only recent exception I can think of).  A smart reseller isn't in it for the short-term flip... they buy and flip 6-12 months down the line.  Its more like an investment.

On another note, anybody got pics of this supposed Grey Total Max Uptempo that I'm hearing about???

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

e50158ecdee3d1af35e4dfacb25e02905da9b88.jpg

3cd158e1dceddcab29490e8876258291771110f.jpg

f1a2508e9cd7fe6cdcba356d68f7e07c6de3747.jpg

a422594ed6d27e6ddeaa7b98bc8d5d72c29815d.jpg

+$@%++@ like you are why i cannot get a pair, loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope u sell NONE

Hes not the reason u r.... there were 1000s upon 1000s of these released. HOH restocked 2 times. they still have some as of today. I dont know where ur lazy *$# is but put some leg work in and u can get them.  before u say anything yep thats my dude and yep o got about  same number. If you dont like it suck it up and go away 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by joekamel

anyone know how many pairs CHi got?
Not sure... but Ntown was sold out by 11 am if not earlier and HoH seemed to be down to their last few pairs when I stopped by around noon.
yeah. i wanted to sleep in after the whole online fiasco last night. i still don't see the reason why some dude got so many pairs. re-sellers gonna hurt on this one unless they got these on swoosh.
Reselling shoes that just released is RARELY ever a good look (Space Jams are the only recent exception I can think of).  A smart reseller isn't in it for the short-term flip... they buy and flip 6-12 months down the line.  Its more like an investment.

On another note, anybody got pics of this supposed Grey Total Max Uptempo that I'm hearing about???
Depends on the shoe .. sometimes the only time to make money is when the initial hype is buzzing.

HoH in Wayne NJ will be open in 2 months..it will be inside of the willowbrook mall..I went there about two weeks ago and the footlocker was closed down for repairs..I went into champs asked an employee what's going on and he told me they'll be back open in 2 months cause they were getting a hoh..I'm assuming it's gonna be the same set up like hoh cherry hill..this will be good for me cuz it's only 5 mins from my job! Can't wait!

Not a problem lou39 glad to help with any info..like I said this will be good..my only opitions for hoh was Harlem or cherry hill..now with the one in willowbrook opening soon I can just shot down there from my job.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Bay Area - Serramonte HOH, is that still suppose to open March 2010?

What ??? They making the HOH in Serramonte ??? I thought it was going to be in SF.

Damn I know its going to be crazy. That mall is already hell when it comes to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom