House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by j3d10

lucky New Yorkers......HOHNY Midnight release on Foamposites!
http://sneakernews.com/20...release-foot-locker-nyc/

Thankssssss
I'm pretty sure thats just for 34th

from footlocker unlocked
Tomorrow at midnight, the Copper Nike Air Foamposite will release at Foot Locker on 120 W 34th St. If you can’t wait to buy it at House of Hoops, or a bunch of other select locations the next morning, you can come by Friday night.

I'm not familiar with McDonalds All American releases... but HoH had them last year right? Any word on releases for this year? Do the kids all wear the same shoe/shoes?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

which 1 of yall fools gonna start camping?
dont doo it.......
nerd.gif

SAve me a pair FResh if you take the makeshift Sleeping bag i.e. Triple Down Goose Fuzzy Wuzzy.. lol

^ They also have Kobe and LeBron All-Star puppet shirts, Melo M6 All-Stars and All-Star Jordan Icons.

THINK HOH CHERRY HILL GOT A RESTOCK ON THE KOBE ASGS.....JUST GOT BACK 4RM THER N THEY HAD EM ON DISPLAY N I WAS ABLE 2 GET A 9.5......SO ANY1 THATS IN THAT AREA LOOKIN 4A PAIR GIVE EM A CALL

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

anyone know how many pairs CHi got?
Not sure... but Ntown was sold out by 11 am if not earlier and HoH seemed to be down to their last few pairs when I stopped by around noon.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

anyone know how many pairs CHi got?
Not sure... but Ntown was sold out by 11 am if not earlier and HoH seemed to be down to their last few pairs when I stopped by around noon.
yeah. i wanted to sleep in after the whole online fiasco last night. i still don't see the reason why some dude got so many pairs. re-sellers gonna hurt on this one unless they got these on swoosh.

I got two pairs. One for me, one to resell. Worse comes to worse, however, I really have no qualms with holding on to my second pair. Foams are just heavenly. The only thing that does concern me is yellowing on the soles. I have to figure out some way to slow the inevitable process.

Back
Top Bottom