House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

minxg4.jpg

Originally Posted by searchin4js

SMH AT YOU DUMMIES FOR CHASING AWAY RAPIDO, ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT WAS HOOKING UP THE HOH RELEASES FOR ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL...
NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME *EVIL LAUGH*

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I been trying tell you guys since like summer '08
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

SMH AT YOU DUMMIES FOR CHASING AWAY RAPIDO, ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT WAS HOOKING UP THE HOH RELEASES FOR ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL...
NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME *EVIL LAUGH*

roll.gif

A few locations near me have the DK still around. Gonna cop the shirt if they still have them as well. After seeing pics of the ASG Kobes I want them. Trade for a sz 10 kobe asg for DKs or BLs if possible.

ASG Forces are up on NDC...

Silver Highs have a size run up. The LOW PLs say Sold out .... for now.

^^^ NOPE ... sucks.

Im sure they will get hit with the disco sometime after the ASG, if there is any left.

Picked up the All-Star LeBron VII's today along with the shirt.
smile.gif
I can't believe I spent $205 and some change on it though.. oh well.
smh.gif

Houston, Texas House Of Hoops.

Originally Posted by showstopper8

PLAYOFF12 ........ was this at galleria or northline and did they say when the ASG Kobe V will reelease?

Galleria. The ASG Kobe V's are already out. They were set for this weekend, but they just put em' on shelves already.

I hope the matchting puppet t-shirts drop at HoH London for the ASG shoes today or by the weekend...

Anyone know if HoH stores do phone orders? Sacramento guy trying to get a HoHLA hookup and they shut me down trying to purchase a pair over the phone? This what they normally do, or did I just get screwed?

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Anyone know if HoH stores do phone orders? Sacramento guy trying to get a HoHLA hookup and they shut me down trying to purchase a pair over the phone? This what they normally do, or did I just get screwed?

No they don't do phone orders....

Anybody think their will be lines for the coppers on saturday at HohNY? I'm trying to swing by on saturday for something else and don't want to show up while the copper chaos is going on.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Picked up the All-Star LeBron VII's today along with the shirt.
smile.gif
I can't believe I spent $205 and some change on it though.. oh well.
smh.gif

Houston, Texas House Of Hoops.
Nice Pick up

Back
Top Bottom