House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

anyone
nerd.gif

I am going to be in NYC this weekend, first time i've been their in 4 years..very excited..Anyways HOH wasn't around back then so im really excited tovisit. I just wanted to know if there are any slated PE releases for the Hyperdunks or anything else crazy that could be coming out. Also, what are peoplesthoughts on people camping there this weekend if at all? Thanks in advance for any light anyone can shed. ~Iceman

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

I am going to be in NYC this weekend, first time i've been their in 4 years..very excited..Anyways HOH wasn't around back then so im really excited to visit. I just wanted to know if there are any slated PE releases for the Hyperdunks or anything else crazy that could be coming out. Also, what are peoples thoughts on people camping there this weekend if at all? Thanks in advance for any light anyone can shed. ~Iceman

People only campout at that spot if there is something supposedly 'hip' being released there, otherwise, that place is a ghost town. I walk pastdaily, and then have had convo's with a few of the staff there at the HOH. The place is only busy when a limited shoe comes out, or if there is a specialplayer hanging to sign autographs.

^Yeah I was wondering too cause I'd like to pick up the China ones up when I go on my trip the 2nd week of August.

I'm in NYC now just moved here if i go to HOH will they have anything interesting or do i have to go the day it drops?

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I'm in NYC now just moved here if i go to HOH will they have anything interesting or do i have to go the day it drops?
it's definitely worth the trip, and they'll have all the country HD's this weekend.

I know this should prolly be posted in the buy/sell/trade forum, but since its an HOH exclusive maybe i could post it here, anyone know where i can find somenike dunk hoops dunkin go nuts? pm me looking for a size 13

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but those look JUST like Eggplants...I can't see the Navy at all.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but those look JUST like Eggplants...I can't see the Navy at all.

same thing i was thinking. this looks more like a navy flightposite...
2nc2p0i.jpg

How the hell are those jkidd/mavs and they say its when he first played for them.. Their jerseys were Royal and green
indifferent.gif

ez pass

Originally Posted by henz0

How the hell are those jkidd/mavs and they say its when he first played for them.. Their jerseys were Royal and green
indifferent.gif

ez pass

You have to see them in person. They do match.

And Kidd was a member of the Suns when the FP1 originally released.

For those interested, HOH still has the 7/16 and 19/4 Jordan Packs and the Old Love/New Love Jordan 1 pack.

Back
Top Bottom