House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I would definitely cop those Ohio State Lebron V's..140 is cheap too..if you are an employee at footlocker do you still get the 30% off on pe's or thistype?

Release date on any of those ^^^???...I've decided that I will make the 4 hour trip to NY so I can get those three Vs up there. Coming through from Bostonso any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

Release date on any of those ^^^???...I've decided that I will make the 4 hour trip to NY so I can get those three Vs up there. Coming through from Boston so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas

There is no release date, they're just putting them out when they get them, but it should be around the 17th.

Originally Posted by tmac360

Christ The King Home
lbj5_pe_ctk-home1-6.jpg

St Vincent-St Mary Home
lbj5_pe_svsm5-1.jpg

these 2 i like.

Same here yo, i hope i will be able 2 get a pair, and hope the HOH savages wont be out dere early
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Thanks DIDITHEPEST for all the pics! I appreciate that.

To sum up and CONFIRM the upcoming Nike LeBron stuff, here are the big three dropping soon
Christ The King Home
lbj5_pe_ctk-home1-6.jpg

St Vincent-St Mary Home
lbj5_pe_svsm5-1.jpg

Ohio State University Home
lbj5_pe_osu2-01.jpg

Not hyping it but I'd like to let people know that these are not produced in the same numbers as the HS PE Soldiers.

These have SAMPLE tags, so that gives you an idea the numbers that will be released
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

Release date on any of those ^^^???...I've decided that I will make the 4 hour trip to NY so I can get those three Vs up there. Coming through from Boston so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas

There is no release date, they're just putting them out when they get them, but it should be around the 17th.

that's exactly right... once they arrive they go on sale.
Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

To sum up and CONFIRM the upcoming Nike LeBron stuff, here are the big three dropping soon
Christ The King Home

St Vincent-St Mary Home

Not hyping it but I'd like to let people know that these are not produced in the same numbers as the HS PE Soldiers.

These have SAMPLE tags, so that gives you an idea the numbers that will be released
wink.gif

Also true, sample tags. In addition the OSU's will be twice more limited than SVSM and CTK.
what is the retail for the lebon v svsm?
All three cost $140.

youngizzo83:
i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday.
Well his birthday is May 6th.
nerd.gif

If what you said is true at all, I would hope it's these:

air_jordan_5_player_sample_chris_paul_hornets.gif

Or the white ones (I can't find a pic).

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

youngizzo83:
i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday
nerd.gif

I wonder if it's these:

I would rather have 1 of these than any of the LeBrons. Believe that!!!!

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

that's exactly right... once they arrive they go on sale.
Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Christ The King Home

St Vincent-St Mary Home

wink.gif

Also true, sample tags. In addition the OSU's will be twice more limited than SVSM and CTK.
what is the retail for the lebon v svsm?
All three cost $140.

Thanks for the info guys...I WAS looking forward to these but since there is no exact release date I can't afford to go to NY on randon days just toleave empty handed. I can never win with nike except for one time. When they finally release hype worthy shoes they do this. When they did have online releasesthey left us with half assed packs/shoes/bundles. Sometimes I wonder why do I still put myself through this, just for shoes.
tired.gif
SMH

^the soles are crazy. I wonder how many will drop.

The 17th is a Monday. Does HOH release kicks on Mondays? This sucks. I can't afford to be driving back and forth 2 hours and 40 minutes multiple times totry to get OSU's

Originally Posted by T21D

youngizzo83:
i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday
nerd.gif

I wonder if it's these:

CP3 XX2s went harder

youngizzo83:
nerd.gif

I wonder if it's these:

i agree i'll sleep in the street for these
pimp.gif

SKA I have to agree with you on that.. thats the sick thing, YOu and Ihave great taste in LEBRONS and looks like PE jays too.. thanks for the pic, those are killin it by all means.. WOW

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

youngizzo83:
nerd.gif

I wonder if it's these:

i agree i'll sleep in the street for these
pimp.gif

Agreed, thats something I would finally camp out for.

Back
Top Bottom