House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Also true, sample tags. In addition the OSU's will be twice more limited than SVSM and CTK.

Nike's %!+*%*#+ on everyone else around the country right now. OSU's and patent SVSM's are the 2 I want the most.

Well as promise - I took a lot more pictures of the new BB II
The new colors are as follow Light Blue - Dark Blue - Silver - Black With White - All Black with White Check -Black with Red check - Red in That order

The next picture is of a set of USC Basketball gear that matches the Kobe Allstar and Close up Of the Lebron Shirt - The black one has Gold Flakes litter allover the shirt.

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

chris-paul-aj-xx2-pe.jpg

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. they need to release!

Originally Posted by zoomsekid

Hey DIDITHEPEST would it be possible for you to post pictures of the NCAA gear that is at the HOH.
Thanks

I will try - Any Other Request Please tell me now before hand. I think I should Just take Pictures Of everything.

DIDIT Did they just let you move the stuff around like that? That's pretty cool of them.

Those Silver BBs are a must have. Do they still have these:
d066_1.JPG

I wish there were a pair that was all Patent releasing. I hope Chicago gets an HoH Pop Up Consumer Experience sooner than later.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

youngizzo83:
i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday
Well his birthday is May 6th.
nerd.gif

I wonder if it's these:

air_jordan_5_player_sample_chris_paul_hornets.gif

Or the white ones (I can't find a pic).
I would rather have 1 of these than any of the LeBrons. Believe that!!!!
i agree i'll sleep in the street for these
pimp.gif

If they release ANY of the PE Jordan V's... I am ALL in,,,
pimp.gif

Nice USC outfit...
pimp.gif
.. I thought they were wearing ZOOM BB I'sthough...
ohwell.gif

May as well release those CP3 V's. After he sprained his ankle in those, he never wore them again.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

DIDIT is the Kobe 3 all stars still in stock and How much?

Yes they still have them in stock . actually they got a restock on them. But they are flying of the shelf. Everytime i go there someone is buying them. . Ithink retail is 135ish.

I love stopping into this thread to see more stuff I won't be able to have....

Open up the other HOHs, stupid FTL....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I love stopping into this thread to see more stuff I won't be able to have....

Open up the other HOHs, stupid FTL....
I hope someday soon we get one in LA...

going ot be broke...but I need one in LA.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

are all of the bb2 hoh exclusive's or are they gr? im lovin all of them.

For what i was told they are GR to selected stores - Not everyone is going to get them - So no Not a HOH exclusive

Sorry for the question, but I live in WV, the chances of me getting to a HoH are very SLIM.... will they ever have a website bc I love these shoes?? YOU DONOT HAVE TO POST A SITE..... a yes or no or a PM will do......

THANKS FOR THE PICS

BTW- Randy Moss is from my hometown....... and I do wear shoes....... and I am married but not to my sister
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom