House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Passing on both J. Kidd exclusives. And no sir, you aren't the only one that thought they were seeing eggplant flightposites.

smh.gif
Wack, could have EASILY dropped the OG navy flights posted above. I might stop by HOH just to see what else they may have though

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I HEARD THERE IS A LINE ALREADY ? TRUE?

YO on some real **+!, is a stuipd long long line, im soooooooo tight i drove passed thier just now from finishing from IHOP **+! is crazy
mad.gif

I passed by earlier today around 4pm. There were already like 50 KIDS sitting in camping chairs waiting to buy them.

Meanwhile inside the store there are all types of apparel, Jordan packs, Sheed & Bobbito AF1 and etc just sitting around collecting dust. That store andNike is totally backwards.

Don't they know that they'll never make a profit off of that store nor will they gain any major notoriety off of these type of releases. Likeseriously, just because you drop a super limited Lebron or Flightposite does not mean people will turn and buy all the GR's off of the hype.

They'd be better off just releasing it on the web since that's where most of the people who don't live near NYC and don't want to camp out willbe buying these off of resellers.

I'm sort of glad Nike scrapped the Family Size and Dunkman Lebron IV releases. If they were to drop at House of House on some bs like this...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Damn people camping out for those releases??

yea its a couple of pairs of kix coming out 2morrow at HOH

got the J kidd Flights, zoom 95's flights and the hyperdunks team kix.

its alot of heat going on at HOH right now

With this talk of people lining up outside since last night, It seems like they may sell out ASAP, but if anyone has any idea if they (HD's) might actuallylast until the end of the day please let me know.
Im VERY interested in scooping up the spains/lithuanias today, but I didnt care enough to go line up 12+ hours early...

HOH released foams,fights,jkidd zoom 95s n all country hyperdunks..got there round 1030 am,ppl outside re-sellin flights for 600 lmao..only 3 pairs of foamsleft (all size
glasses.gif
iwhen I got there,me n 2 other people (1 re-seller) copped da last pairs..I'm not a size 8 though,theey wre sold out of my size smh

DAMN THAT SOUNDED LIKE THERE WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE. PICS ANYONE
nerd.gif
.FROM SOMEONE THATS ACTUALLY KEEPING THEM

can any1 confirm if that country HD's were only made in size runs of 9-14?...someone posted that info in the HD thread, if true, it saves me a trip toHarlem...Def. would rather them be there tho

Back
Top Bottom