House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I think they are working on it - and i know alot of people are asking for phone orders. But i dont see that ever happening

This just in. There will be some Yankees dropping on Saturday.

Original plans were going to be boutiques and small retail chains across a few states with an additional 2 to 3K Yankee's produced. Most of thoseallocations will now be redirected to remain in the West. In Asia. Had retailers here had not had problems with WHAT stores were to recieve the drop shipmentsthe additional release could have run MUCH smoother.

This could still work out with a few retailers.

Good luck and watch out this weekend. Congratulations to the guys in Asia.

FLINTGREY wrote:
I love stopping into this thread to see more stuff I won't be able to have....

Open up the other HOHs, stupid FTL....
Well RON you do know if the CHI gets one, Ill have to hit you up all the time cause I know sorry Denver wont getone.. I wish we did though cause the sneak game isnt as bad here as NIKE thinks......smh Please FTL give DENVER a HOH

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Original plans were going to be boutiques and small retail chains across a few states with an additional 2 to 3K Yankee's produced. Most of those allocations will now be redirected to remain in the West. In Asia. Had retailers here had not had problems with WHAT stores were to recieve the drop shipments the additional release could have run MUCH smoother.

damnnn i hope hoh/ny gets some more... i dont wanna miss a chance to get my size.

Originally Posted by youngizzo83

i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday
sssswing n a miss
laugh.gif

^ Dammit.

Good job, Mr. Buzz Kill.
laugh.gif

Just playing.

But seriously... no CP3 Vs, huh?
frown.gif

If you pay attension to most limited Jordan releases, Nike uses excess materias from its more recent releases. With that said nothing is confirmed that farahead. And the HoH girls are all bad.

No offense to anyone in here, but its gettin annoying, everyone askin for a HoH in their hometowns, by askin on here ur not gonna get one, FTL doesn'tcare, no matter how much u want one

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Original plans were going to be boutiques and small retail chains across a few states with an additional 2 to 3K Yankee's produced. Most of those allocations will now be redirected to remain in the West. In Asia. Had retailers here had not had problems with WHAT stores were to recieve the drop shipments the additional release could have run MUCH smoother.

Awaiting a response....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

If you pay attension to most limited Jordan releases, Nike uses excess materias from its more recent releases. With that said nothing is confirmed that far ahead. And the HoH girls are all bad.

There you go startin rumors with that stuff.....
roll.gif
You were jokinright? Counterfietters use up the excess stuff not Jordan on more shoes..
laugh.gif

Good one though.

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

its "attention" not "attension"
Thats an interesting fact. I'll be sure to remember that if i'm ever on Jeopardy. Rock, I must be going crazy. What "rumors"? FindWP2783's VIII PE post in the Jordan forum and read it very carefully.

Don't remember if it was posted but two more Steve Nash trash talk shoes (white/orange and black/orange) are dropping in April.

Back
Top Bottom