House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

searchinforjays is my friend also

he has no reason to hook anyone up

if you dont do for anyone else dont ask for anything in return
Why is hooking someone up comes with a only if I can get something out of it???
QUID PRO QUO

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

bmoore34 wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:
searchinforjays is my friend also

he has no reason to hook anyone up

if you dont do for anyone else dont ask for anything in return
Why is hooking someone up comes with a only if I can get something out of it???

because the people that have a little help getting shoes don't need anyone leching off of them if they get nothing in return

atleast i don't

the only way i myself would look out for someone is if they looked out for me first

and if someone does not its not the end of the world

its just less of a reason to hook anyone else up

as I have said many times shoe collecting is a very selfish hobby

Very well said! I hook people up when they look out for me as I'm a very generous person!

Believe me I don't expect something in return all the time, like you said sometimes you don't get stuff that people may want. But for example, I have adude who I hook up regularly, when ever he goes to the outlets or NikeTown for example, he gives me a call, asks me if I want anything or if I need him to lookfor something for me...I may not get anything at the end but at least dude is looking out for me like I do for him. Thanks to him I've gotten from NTLA,Nike Factory at Orange and Footaction (i live in NYC), eggplant flightposites for $50, Air Stab for $30 and Lebron V for $45...which is what he paid. It'sno big deal if you have nothing in return but if there may be a time that i need something from ur local spot or u find a deal, let me know, i may not jump onit but at least ur looking out for me like i do for u. People can tell you...i never charge them extra.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

u guys can get the uwr for less on ebay there goin for like 2 bills at hoh
i searched ebay. they didn't have my size. luckily, a very cool person picked up a pair for me. i'm just thankful i now have a pair. these will be much sought after in the future.

Those who need/want the UWR VI, PM me here. I know for a fact that HOH is trying to move their pairs. I'll be going sometime next week.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Those who need/want the UWR VI, PM me here. I know for a fact that HOH is trying to move their pairs. I'll be going sometime next week.
I'm gonna be at the store all weekend...if anybody needs em and cant wait for sarteaga, holla at me...

SHOUT OUT
to Spoonman fa sho!! -DERRTY you know whats up
shout out to searchin4jays-Thanks man

Originally Posted by zapatito007

u guys can get the uwr for less on ebay there goin for like 2 bills at hoh

hahaha just wanna say thanks for that info
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom