House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

which HOH? bcuz when i went to the one in NY this morning they were $200?

and todays pickups...
for the ppl that pm'ed me, these will go out tomorrow!

i personally like the sugar ray PE's cause ray is my fav player ever since his UCONN days. so any chance i can get ANY shoe of his, actual PE or"PE", is a def cop for me. i've tried getting a few people on here to help me out getting a few pairs since i have no possible way to go to a HOHsince i live in texas. and each time i offer a fee for helping me and all the person wants to do is charge me 220 plus or just say no. i totally understandjust saying no, that way there's no confusion. but wanting almost double retail is absurd, especially to a fellow NT'er that needs the help. some ofyou i've talked to have been courteous as can be actually getting me pairs for basically retail as others have been the opposite. i'd love to help outothers but there isn't much i can do outside finding nice ebay deals, or diamonds in the rough somewhere. so basing hooking someone up on the aspect of yougetting hooked up in return doesn't always work evenly.............. sorry for the long post i know i rambled enough.

yo for those lookin for the uwr vi niketown in las vegas had them on sale for 140 at least when i was there last week....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Funkman

SHOUT OUT
to Spoonman fa sho!! -DERRTY you know whats up
shout out to searchin4jays-Thanks man
hey, my pleasure...thanks for the business...

I SENT OUT A HUGE THANK YOU AS WELL to searchin4j's...you've hooked me up from day 1.. Its greatly appreciated. You definitely represent all of what isgood about NT.

Lookin' forward to the home pe and all-star VI.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by K20Lee

wanting almost double retail is absurd, especially to a fellow NT'er that needs the help.

Find a new hobby.

I don't understand your response to what he wrote? Why should he find a new hobby?

and to K20 you have obviously been talking to the wrong people because in this thread alone there are a couple people hooking people up for retail + shipping.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Originally Posted by Funkman

SHOUT OUT
to Spoonman fa sho!! -DERRTY you know whats up
shout out to searchin4jays-Thanks man
hey, my pleasure...thanks for the business...

I SENT OUT A HUGE THANK YOU AS WELL to searchin4j's...you've hooked me up from day 1.. Its greatly appreciated. You definitely represent all of what is good about NT.
searchin4js is a trusted resellers on niketalk
i can also vouch for that

Iceman9mc, Spoonmanofthehour, Funkman, 160Jordansdeep...
thank you guys for all the support!
anytime searchin4js. thank you for all you've done for me and others.
smile.gif

Lrrr wrote:

Find a new hobby.

why should i find a new hobby? cause i don't wanna pay double retail? i guess your thought preceeds you cause i am quitting the shoe hobby. so all is good.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Lrrr wrote:

Find a new hobby.

why should i find a new hobby? cause i don't wanna pay double retail? i guess your thought preceeds you cause i am quitting the shoe hobby. so all is good.
happy.gif

lol did you read my post above, what he said made no sense to me either. Also did you read the part about multiple people in this thread alone, hooking peopleup for retail??

i can also vouch for searchin4js. he's a good guy. hooked me up on a couple and almost on another. appreciate!

Not sure if CHICAGO HOH has any but I'll be heading up there today! I can hook anyone up that needs something for retail + Shipping + Paypal fees. I'vedone this many a times with the Army Foams, OLNL Pack, Kobe Hyperdunk SnakePools, and Others. You know what it is...hit me up!

Aiight so here are the pics that i promised earlier. They had a lot of Exclusive Hyperdunks and showed me the Air Jordan VI Fusions Black / Red Colorway andsome Dope Limited Air Force 1's All Black with a gum soe and some type of leather or snake skin aterial with an elephant on the Insoles. They bothreleasing this saturday. Exclusive HOH releases and PE's were shared with me but i couldnt take any pics of those shoes or the upcoming inventory releasebook. Onto the pics!!!!

I'm always up there getting my connect game in to ensure I always got dibbs on the best releases.....if you need me to grab you something just PM me. 1!

Oh yeah some very nice PE's will be dropping this month. Next week and the following week after so get your game right
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom