House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

whoever needs Foam Lites, Huaraches (all star or pes) hit me up im going tommarrow... NO FLAKERS, Final Sale (from FL)....have PP ready

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i've decided that the orange KDs are RIDICULOUS!!!! i need to pick them up, but no money = no cop
ohwell.gif

I love that they went in on these, and didn't tone it down or do something simple. Props to the folks who put these together!

Cody no joke,
I was with edd247 earlier at HOH, and I stayed for like 30 minutes debating on picking them up...
must have grabbed them like 20 times...
I think if they are available monday I will cop for sure..
if not oh well more money saved.

KidLebron,
if you go tomorrow, ask if they have an 11, and I'll pick them up from you somehow if it's the last pair at retail.

none of this "AT COST" stuff since I'll pick em up lol

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

DOes anyone knoe if HOH new york still have the kobe all stars???
i dont think they still have them....

ose East Foam Lites, my first foam pick up, how do they feel Knicks?

they feel smooth.. i think they run really tru 2 size.. i always buy foamposite .5 up they fit like really really snugged..

i was at HOHny today and 2 asain dudes bought like 20 pairs of all-star kicks
eyes.gif

RE-SELLERS FTL
SMH ... Killin the game.

yoooo fresh those are hot

have you used any of yours for playing ball yet or are you keeping them on ice for now?
i rock my HOH kix... can't ball in them... for all that money i rather buy 2 pairs of lebrons or kobes with a freinds 50% at footlocker

blackredxiiigoat, bmoore34 thanks man...

those foam lites are tight but i couldnt see myself wear them and especially that 160 price tag....rather pic up as kobes or as lebrons but i still like the shoe
LOL, ""RON BROWZ" you only live 1 life so you gotta live it up "" RON BROWZ ""

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

i've decided that the orange KDs are RIDICULOUS!!!! i need to pick them up, but no money = no cop
ohwell.gif

I love that they went in on these, and didn't tone it down or do something simple. Props to the folks who put these together!
Cody no joke,
I was with edd247 earlier at HOH, and I stayed for like 30 minutes debating on picking them up...
Seriously Vince! i was staring at the pics yesterday, the detail is just nuts
eek.gif

wow didnt know the kobes were this limited and sought after!!! well hopefully they get another shipment in before the allstar game bc im looking for a 11.5 /12in the kobe allstars thanks

ohwell.gif

Cody no joke,
eek.gif

those durants are CRACK... didn't like em at first. but they nice

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ohwell.gif

Cody no joke,
eek.gif

I just cant see it and I LOVE Orange... maybe its seein them on his feet lookin all weird thats messed it up for me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

BP the owner wrote:

V1nsanity3 wrote:

BP the owner wrote:

ohwell.gif

Cody no joke,

eek.gif

Im in the same boat. i didnt like the KD1s but something about the orange are FIRE. i couldnt stop staring at them and the price is crazy reasonable.

Originally Posted by 23king24

eyes.gif

RE-SELLERS FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
Why would you be mad at resellers?

Would you be mad at any other people for providing a service that is in demand? Drug dealers? Fast food companies?

Those things are a bit more serious, and we're only talking about sneakers.

And if you don't think there's a demand for resellers, well how do they sell their shoes? They cater to a market that pays reseller prices. If youwere to blame anybody, it should be people who want certain shoes so bad they pay more than retail for them. Or the huge corporations that release products inlimited quantities and utilize questionable marketing tactics.

Blaming resellers is faulty thinking. If you're going to be a part of this culture that craves limited releases, literally camps out in the streets forthem and therefore encourages reselling, that's something that now comes with it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH resellers suck!!!!!!! if anyone got kobe iv all-stars in a 11.5/12 for a decent price pm me!!!

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

eyes.gif

RE-SELLERS FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif

Would you be mad at any other people for providing a service that is in demand? Drug dealers? Fast food companies?

And if you don't think there's a demand for resellers, well how do they sell their shoes? They cater to a market that pays reseller prices. If you were to blame anybody, it should be people who want certain shoes so bad they pay more than retail for them. Or the huge corporations that release products in limited quantities and utilize questionable marketing tactics.

Blaming resellers is faulty thinking. If you're going to be a part of this culture that craves limited releases, literally camps out in the streets for them and therefore encourages reselling, that's something that now comes with it.

ok the reasons why those people pay RE-seller prices are
1-they have other priorites that coincide ith the release of the specialty items
2-they are unable to get to the place at the specific time
3-emergency reasoning.
i would say me for example- i had easy access to cop the Taxis and planned on it but i came down with the flu and became unable so now if i wanted to i wouldhave to pay ebay prices but i refuse buty some people maybe in my reasoning and have no choice so they pull the trigger and do so.
but you didnt see what i saw. while people where in the store asking for sizes of certain soes the were gone because at this same time the resellers werepurchasing all these sizes. i could understand up to 3-4 pairs 2 resell but 20-30 is insanely ridiculous.

Well from I can remember yesterday more then a few people left with a few bags because they were allowed to purchase one of each releases. Let's not forgetHOH released 7 different ALL STAR 09 edition shoes(East/West Foam Lites, Huarache 09, Hyperdunks, Kobe IV, Lebron VI, Nash MVP, KDs and AF1) so a lot of dudeswere leaving with 5-6 shopping shopping bags and I was one of these dudes cause I ended coppin one of each pair and I am far from being a reseller. So assumingthis Asian dude was reseller isn't cool, I am sure you didn't know he really bought. A lot of dudes still have it like that and be able to purchaseeach one of the releases, and also it's Income Tax Season people is wilding out shopping and getting fresh, LOL.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

eyes.gif

RE-SELLERS FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif

And if you don't think there's a demand for resellers, well how do they sell their shoes? They cater to a market that pays reseller prices. If you were to blame anybody, it should be people who want certain shoes so bad they pay more than retail for them. Or the huge corporations that release products in limited quantities and utilize questionable marketing tactics.

Blaming resellers is faulty thinking. If you're going to be a part of this culture that craves limited releases, literally camps out in the streets for them and therefore encourages reselling, that's something that now comes with it.

those resellers could just as easy sell those shoes to people who want them for a decent price, instead they choose to jack up the price and take the shoesaway from other buyers who actually want them to wear. People should be like some on this board and sell them for just above retail. Instead they try tosqueeze every cent out of people they can get.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

wow didnt know the kobes were this limited and sought after!!! well hopefully they get another shipment in before the allstar game bc im looking for a 11.5 /12 in the kobe allstars thanks

I think if they were limited AND sought after all the pairs would have moved within an hour of release..maybe

If the blue chip lows weren't lows I'd scoop up a few pairs.

As with most lows i cant hoop in them so I probably won't buy.

Back
Top Bottom