House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

info on Chi HOH if they're going to get the All-star Lebron VIs
grin.gif

They had limited sizes left - scattered. For the Kobes, even fewer left.

im just came from HOHny for the BC-HDs and nobody was out there so ill be back there in about 2 hours.

Visited HOHNY on Saturday and I was disappointed to find that they were not carrying any NCAA team apparel this season - unless they sold it out already.

Originally Posted by 23king24

im just came from HOHny for the BC-HDs and nobody was out there so ill be back there in about 2 hours.

thats a good thing... i hate them stupid lines/resellers.....

hopefully the pink throws people off

just came from HOHny again and the biggest was a 11.5. no 11 and they only had 17 pairs. so i ended up with a 9. i need a 11or11.5

No. He's referring to the Amare Foam Lites, with the PHX/all-star illustrations, which will likely not release.

I wuz told they wuz droppin dis weekend n I wuz told to check out katc even though it sed nothin about droppin i would assume they r I mean I have a feelin myfellow nters about dem droppin dis weekend stay posted I

Chris Pauls 2009s have the potential to become good but JJ and Ray Ray are a no no. I like the 2009s but I feel like its a shoe that cant be pulled off in alot of colorways. As for them releasing, we can just wait and see.

Just left HoH NY, and I copped another pair of del sol Kobe IV. The OSU and blk/blue/maize LeBron VI has landed. They have the Jordan 2K9, which I tried on,and no surprise, the comfort level is off the charts, but I'm passin' nonetheless. All the all-star game kicks are hott in person.

Back
Top Bottom