House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

If I had the choice I'm not sure which I'd get. Both the patent OSU's and SVSM's are [tony the tiger] GREAT!!! [/tony the tiger]. I highlydoubt I have the chance, but I'm hoping something comes up soon.

Stop asking for a release date on those lebrons...when a release date is known it will be posted....but more than likely whenever they get the shoes in theywill sell them!

Quick ? about the Mr. Basketball's. Does anyone know exactly how many were produced?

I've seen people say 140, but I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

Thanks for your time.

Finally got a chnace to head over to the HOH this weekend...does anyone know how much tha SOD shorts are there? and are they the same as the ones on Eastbay?

Took a few more pictures of some odd stuff in the HOH ---
Kids XX3's ( Not for sale yet )
Some New XX3 T shirts and other gear

DIDIT, you wouldnt happen to be able to offer a description of that blue/orange hooded sweatshir would you?...like it says madness on the sleeve, but is thereanything else design wise on it? or is just it just blue, save for whats shown in the pic....

To those that dont know, the HoH kampouts are kool...everyone is chill/intoxicated and this one dude let me dry my socks on the hood of his car.

I realise we arent supposed to go about asking for hookups here but for future refrence where ? Not asking for 1 just want to know where to ask

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

Took a few more pictures of some odd stuff in the HOH ---
Kids XX3's ( Not for sale yet )
Some New XX3 T shirts and other gear

love the soles.... shoes still suck...

xlebroniv23:
I realise we arent supposed to go about asking for hookups here but for future refrence where ? Not asking for 1 just want to know where to ask
Buy/Sell Forume: Size 9 and Under

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 9.5 - 10

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 10.5 - 11

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 11 and Above

Or you can put something in your sig, like I've done, letting people know I want Dunkmans, and what size.

Now some might say 'Man, how the heck are we supposed to do business like that?', and the answer would be: you're not. We're not here forpeople to do business.
wink.gif
Now if you just want a little hookup, you wantsomeone to help you get something from a place like House of Hoops, the Buy/Sell forums and your sig should be fine, along with just paying attention to whocan help you out, and hitting them up on your own, through e-mail or private message or something.

too many people are asking about HS V's release, personally lost my interest in them thats my opinion on them....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

DIDIT, you wouldnt happen to be able to offer a description of that blue/orange hooded sweatshir would you?...like it says madness on the sleeve, but is there anything else design wise on it? or is just it just blue, save for whats shown in the pic....

I Think its pretty much blue with the design on the sleeve and chest - but will take more pictures later...

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

To those that dont know, the HoH kampouts are kool...everyone is chill/intoxicated and this one dude let me dry my socks on the hood of his car.

Hey kampout -- It was my truck your wet socks were on..... Always helping out a fellow member...Lmao.... But you should of seen ya face -------

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

xlebroniv23:
Buy/Sell Forume: Size 9 and Under

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 9.5 - 10

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 10.5 - 11

Buy/Sell Forum: Size 11 and Above

Or you can put something in your sig, like I've done, letting people know I want Dunkmans, and what size.

Now some might say 'Man, how the heck are we supposed to do business like that?', and the answer would be: you're not. We're not here for people to do business.
wink.gif
Now if you just want a little hookup, you want someone to help you get something from a place like House of Hoops, the Buy/Sell forums and your sig should be fine, along with just paying attention to who can help you out, and hitting them up on your own, through e-mail or private message or something.

Thank you

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Hey kampout -- It was my truck your wet socks were on..... Always helping out a fellow member...Lmao.... But you should of seen ya face -------
it was cold
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom