House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

lucky chicago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

House Of Hoops in NJ is selling the Kobe V right now if anyone cares.
Can anyone provide a Christmas Miracle for me and pick up a pair of the Kobe Chaos 10.5? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If interested, Imight be able to repay the favor with a limited Lebron Kentucky Wildcats coming out soon... Thanks!

Not in here much, so PM me if u feel like helping... anybody know any additional info on the HOH Houston 1's (white-based) that released last weekend ? ? ?thanks in advance....

EDIT: thats Air Jordan 1 white based upper w/ red,white,blue speccled midsole and PL accents w/ the Texas insole....

Originally Posted by harrystruman99

Can anyone provide a Christmas Miracle for me and pick up a pair of the Kobe Chaos 10.5? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If interested, I might be able to repay the favor with a limited Lebron Kentucky Wildcats coming out soon... Thanks!

what?

Originally Posted by harrystruman99

Can anyone provide a Christmas Miracle for me and pick up a pair of the Kobe Chaos 10.5? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If interested, I might be able to repay the favor with a limited Lebron Kentucky Wildcats coming out soon... Thanks!
My friend is interested, he has chaos 10.5, PM me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

HOH chicago will have a restock of the SPACE JAMS this TUESDAY.

HOW TRUE is this ????

Do they take phone orders?

Or can someone who lives in chicago hook me up?
devil.gif

nerd.gif

ANY1 PICK UP THE CP3 THAT RELEASED @ HOH THIS WEEKEND???......IM WONDERING WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE......ARE THEY THE MARDI GRAS 1S, A SPECIAL PE COLOR WAY ORGENERAL RELEASE COLOR???......THE 1S POSTED LOOK LIKE THE WHITE RED AND BLACK COLOR THATS SUPPOSE 2B A GENERAL RELEASE THAT DROPS ON THE 2ND???....THANKS

Back
Top Bottom