House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
HOHLA is whack with these things man.

They say only
"HOH" employees are allowed that discount...
how they determine that I don't know,

sometimes I see a dude rocking the striped referee uniform,
the next week, the "hoh"

my cousin worked at footlocker inside there, and they told me and him he couldn't use it..

whatever though.

hah yea vince, ive seen that too, a reg ftl emp rocking stripes and the next time he isnt and vice versa

All the HOH regulars ....

any INFO on your HOH getting in them MOTORSPORT VIs ???

can anyone give me a hand ???

Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by joekamel

So its hit or miss at HoH with the F&F?

Some dude with the F&F card from footlocker said the exlusions just said HOH.
frown.gif

EDIT: Just talked to HOH. Kobe V, Jordan vi, xi, true flight, AF1 are excluded. After that its fair game. I've been asking a lot of questions in this thread so just wanted to contribute.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by joekamel

So its hit or miss at HoH with the F&F?

Some dude with the F&F card from footlocker said the exlusions just said HOH.
frown.gif

EDIT: Just talked to HOH. Kobe V, Jordan vi, xi, true flight, AF1 are excluded. After that its fair game. I've been asking a lot of questions in this thread so just wanted to contribute.

Thanks for the info. I saw that in the fine print too but was hoping people had input on how to get hooked up anyway. I'll give it a shot this weekend and let you guys know if it worked.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Any HOH still have KD2 Creamsicles? I'm on the hunt for a 8.5 or 9, I cant find any online.
London still does.
Also for London heads on here, Dark Knights dropped today as well as white/green KG1s and black Flightposite IIs...

Unfortunately no more Copper Foams... 
eyes.gif

HOH London got the Kobe V Bruce Lee and Dark Knight. picked up my DK earlier. hard to resist.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

All the HOH regulars ....

any INFO on your HOH getting in them MOTORSPORT VIs ???

can anyone give me a hand ???

Appreciate it.
I received an email from my HoH contact. He details in the email that, although he can't confirm just yet, there's a chance they may hit HoH. Here's the email verbatim:
[h1]These are limited AJ that have a chance to hit the House of Hoops soon.[/h1]and there's a stock photo of the Motorsports as an attachment (among other pics.)

Thanks for the info on the Msport VI MM. Not quite a numbered sig PE release but it would be about time that HoH got a Jordan HoH exclusive.

Motorsports are not HOH exclusive. Eastbay rep posted in the Jordan forum that they will have 50 of each size

Originally Posted by marley

Motorsports are not HOH exclusive. Eastbay rep posted in the Jordan forum that they will have 50 of each size

Cool. That means more chances to cop.

does anyone know what type of release the Lee's are gonna be at the HOH in Houston i dont wanna drive out 4 hours to get the shoe and not get them?

whats up everyone? got a general HoH question (never been to one before)...can i use footlocker store credit at a HoH location? I figure I can b/c its a footlocker subsidiary, or whatnot, but just wanted to be sure

So I was just informed that hoh cherryhill will be droping lbj allstars, kobe bruce lees, allstar af1, east and west hyperize...
ill be heading out there this sat if anyone needs help getting anything has anyone else heard any of this news???

These dates are so screwed up on the All Star kicks. So now Cherry Hill HOH says they are getting them this weekend but no other HOH is? Niketowns are getting them this weekend. Eastbay is getting them this weekend. Its starting to sound like everyone is getting them this weekend.

Originally Posted by marley

These dates are so screwed up on the All Star kicks. So now Cherry Hill HOH says they are getting them this weekend but no other HOH is? Niketowns are getting them this weekend. Eastbay is getting them this weekend. Its starting to sound like everyone is getting them this weekend.

^^^lol i agree with u but i def think they gonna drop this sat.

Back
Top Bottom