Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

We've won 3 of the last 4, this is a good sign.

And Joey Dorsey played pretty well tonight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...=yhoo&type=lgns
Some of you might read this already, but for those that haven't here it is. If all we have to give up is McGrady then hell yeah you do this.

The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated,three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady(notes) to the New YorkKnicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizardsshipping forward Caron Butler(notes) and center Brendan Haywood(notes)to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington(notes) to theWizards. For the Wizards’ part, they would still need another player,as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario,sources said.

Other players and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for adeal to come together, but there is a framework to the discussions.

The Rockets have been peddling McGrady’s expiring contract of $23 million since exiling him in late December.

Come on trade deadline for real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...=yhoo&type=lgns
Some of you might read this already, but for those that haven't here it is. If all we have to give up is McGrady then hell yeah you do this.

The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady(notes) to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler(notes) and center Brendan Haywood(notes) to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington(notes) to the Wizards. For the Wizards’ part, they would still need another player, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario, sources said.

Other players and contracts would still need to be agreed upon for a deal to come together, but there is a framework to the discussions.

The Rockets have been peddling McGrady’s expiring contract of $23 million since exiling him in late December.

I'm not impressed.

We needed this win tonight, what a way to bounce back after losing to that crappy team from Utah.

And tomorrow is finally the day we've been waiting for!
happy.gif

Late pass.

"The Houston Rockets have reached an agreement in principle to acquire Kevin Martin(notes) from the Sacramento Kings, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The proposed deal has the Rockets sending Tracy McGrady(notes), Carl Landry(notes) and Joey Dorsey(notes) to the Kings for Martin, Sergio Rodriguez, Hilton Armstrong(notes) and Kenny Thomas(notes)."

Tough to lose Landry, but Martin will prove the haters wrong. Reunited with the coach that believed in him I see Martin back on full attack mode. Haha. I really hope so...

T-Mac on the Kings. Yessurr!! For now...

Like I said in the trade deadline thread I'm not too happy about this supposed trade, not at all.
smh.gif

But everything isn't quite done yet, we'll see how everything turns out later on today. 

Losing Landry is going to hurt
tired.gif
, but he can sign with us in two years
wink.gif

But we get Kevin Martin, rookie Jordan Hill, deadweight Jared Jeffries and draft pick considerations from the Knicks -- the rights to flip draft picks in 2011 (Top-1 protected) and the Knicks 2012 pick outright (Top-5 protected).
Man Morey's patience sure did pay off, even if we lost Landry we certainly got enough in return to make in justifiable.

But Scola is more than capable of scoring in the low post, and making up for Landry.

And with the assets we have now we can make certainly make some kind of sign and trade in the summer and get a big time free agent. Chris Bosh
nerd.gif

He lost like seven teeth for our team and we go and trade him.
smh.gif

It's cool though, Since now we can put Ariza into a more lax role on the team where he can score efficiently.

Is it 100% guaranteed Yao will be back next season? I wanna see him play again.

That one stretch where he just snapped and realized he was 7'6 and had 26/12 nightly was
pimp.gif

I though Lowry has always been the back-up PG though... Not sure why Adelman would start him over Brooks. Brooks and Martin back court controversy? LOL.

I think Battier will eventually come off the bench. He will be ok with it.

Go Speed Racer!

I assume its:
Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Scola
and one of the bigs.
Lowry's versatility allows him to play either the pg or sg, but I guess Jarred Jeffries can be the backup 2.

Jeffries is no way the back up two. He will be a three sometimes four. I guess Shane will be the sixth man/backup two.

I really like that we have some size now. Hopefully Hilton can contribute and Jordan can develop some confidence. Things are looking good for us either way
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom