Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Went to the game last night. Aside from Martin's so-so shot, he played pretty well. I wanted to see our new big men get some playing time, especially since David Andersen wasn't having much of a game at all. Transition and interior defense were nonexistent last night with Brooks/Ariza/Martin/Scola/Andersen on the floor. Scola's reaction time is that of Yao. TJ Ford went on a rampage last night. I'll chalk last night's L up to the first game trying to gel with each other on the floor. Hopefully they get it together tonight in New Orleans. The Rockets will be a problem next season for sure.

Aaron Brooks has been getting torched the past two games. Jeffries and Martin had a pretty promising game.

How has jefferies looked?

Jordan Hill not even getting PT
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Back to back losses,
smh.gif

Chase was really the only one that played decent tonight.

And Jeffries looked ok tonight, although he did miss two lay-ups tonight, as usual.

#!+% We getting exterminated night in and night out now.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

If we don't improve in 5-8 more games then it's time to tank it.

Brooks, Martin, and Scola
pimp.gif

First time in Rocket's history we've had three players score 30

Way to bounce back after that awful loss to that team from Utah.

We have to win the next five games to stay in the playoff hunt, and all five teams are teams we should beat, but you never know with this team.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Way to bounce back after that awful loss to that team from Utah.

We have to win the next five games to stay in the playoff hunt, and all five teams are teams we should beat, but you never know with this team.

We need Portland to drop some games too. I only see them losing to the Nuggets this week. Hopefully they slip up on a few more games though.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Kev-Mart is balling
eek.gif

Word. I hated to see Landry go, but thanks Sacramento. We won. The hell is up with this Armstrong dude though? Dude flat out sucks. Jordan Hill has potential, he just needs to be worked with.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Kev-Mart is balling
eek.gif

Word. I hated to see Landry go, but thanks Sacramento. We won. The hell is up with this Armstrong dude though? Dude flat out sucks. Jordan Hill has potential, he just needs to be worked with.
Pending on if the Knicks get LeBron and another star this summer, no clear winner until then. Dang I miss Martin on the Kings...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Kev-Mart is balling
eek.gif

Pending on if the Knicks get LeBron and another star this summer, no clear winner until then. Dang I miss Martin on the Kings...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
at McGrady sending Lebron a text saying that he can't wait to play along side him next year. It won't happen, and if it does, Lebron is a fool.

I dunno if the Rockets can catch up to Portland
smh.gif

Tonight was depressing to say the least. I was counting on them to win these next five, and we drop one to a team twenty games below .500. That simply cannot happen.We need Kyle Lowry and Ariza back asap. 

LOL @ Landry as the new Webber for the Kings. Dude is so much more efficient than Webber offensively (well mainly scoring)! However, Webber when healthy and at his prime was the complete package in a PF.

Tough loss for the Rockets. Was hoping they will make a late run to make the playoffs too. It is nice to see the Kings win, but they are losing ping pong balls too. Bleh. Still gotta root for good games from both teams.

Was really hoping Martin would go for 40-50 tonite too...

I was happy to see Landry have a good game, I can't not root for the guy
pimp.gif

But we were completely out hustled, Sacramento had 20+ points off of second chance opportunities, that's just awful.

And Kevin really didn't have a good game, but no one on the rockets really had a good game to me.

I think our playoff chances are just about done.
ohwell.gif

we have to win just about all of our games for an outside shot.

Portland and below would have to lose half of their games and they're just sailing along.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom